Nsx.

RSVDon

Meh. NSX's are cool, but not $90,000 cool. Especially when a new Lotus is $70k, and it's the epitome of the "lightness = quickness" design philosophy, making the NSX look like an Accord in comparison

The HSV (already mentioned) is sex on wheels. Youtube some videos of them testing it at Suzuka and screaming at 10k. I'll wait while you change your pants. I've been following that car for the last few months ever since I read about it on Jalopnik.

Considering you can't even buy an NSX new anymore, I don't think you'd have to worry about the $90k pricetag.

Furai FTMFW.

...making the NSX look like an Accord in comparison

Speaking of which.... Wifey's Accord 3.0 makes 240-250hp, which is only 40-50 shy of what it says that NSX makes. The 3.5 makes even more... 270hp

Edited by Fonzie

yes the new engine make more power why are you comparing 10-18yr old technology to technology of today look at the 95 vette makes 300hp the new impala makes that mark and the new v6 camaro makes 306hp thats like saying my new car makes more power then your 69 camaro and my car is only a v6 well no shit technology has come along way even in a 10 year span

if you want to watch a good documentary about the nsx and all the other R cars honda/acura built its called "legend of the type R"

i have always dreamt of owning an nsx but stark reality is i never will so i settled for an integra type R and i love it! super fun car!!!

yeah mines stock except for the msd ignition :D i wanted to keep it as original as possible. i read a long time ago that one out three have been stolen so that really narrows the field of actual type R's. i have a 2000 and that year they made 2000. whats cool is how everyone is individually numberd right one the center console.

yeah mines stock except for the msd ignition :D i wanted to keep it as original as possible. i read a long time ago that one out three have been stolen so that really narrows the field of actual type R's. i have a 2000 and that year they made 2000. whats cool is how everyone is individually numberd right one the center console.

funny thing is...the one i drove was a 99, and it was actually a theft recovery! lol...it had cloth interior because all the leather was stolen out of it

and now that i think about it, it was a gsr, not a type r..if theres a difference

funny thing is...the one i drove was a 99, and it was actually a theft recovery! lol...it had cloth interior because all the leather was stolen out of it

and now that i think about it, it was a gsr, not a type r..if theres a difference

yes there is a difference between the two. if you know what you are looking for its easy to spot, but the biggest things are the motor codes are different b18c5 is in the type R and b18c1 or 2 (depending on year) is in the gsr. the frames are different also. the Type R has more structural support from the factory since i came out as an affordable car that weekend racers could buy drive from the showroom straight to the race track and compete.

I drove one for a weekend and all I could think of was Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction.

"Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura... Now I drive real fucking fast, so keep up. I get my car back any differently than when I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies."

I drove one for a weekend and all I could think of was Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction.

"Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura... Now I drive real fucking fast, so keep up. I get my car back any differently than when I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies."

I <3 Pulp Fiction

I <3 Pulp Fiction

my favorite movie ever!!!

yes the new engine make more power why are you comparing 10-18yr old technology to technology of today look at the 95 vette makes 300hp the new impala makes that mark and the new v6 camaro makes 306hp thats like saying my new car makes more power then your 69 camaro and my car is only a v6 well no shit technology has come along way even in a 10 year span

Why are you getting so heated about it?

I gotta watch that again.... Haven't seen it in yeeeears

there was nothing icon16.gif about the video...not sure why he posted that

as for the actual video, it was a cool concept...but would have been better if the subject had been better....idgaf about NSXs

It was a joke about it being car pron...jeez no humor :confused: