WTB: 4x4

Steve Butters

my friends gf just got into an accident tonight and wrecked their passport...she had to be cut from the car, so needless to say that thing is finished...shes alright though as of now, broken leg in 3 spots

anyways...hes lookin for a replacement 4x4...nissan, honda, isuzu, jeep, whatever....

i asked his price range and he said 500-3000...so i guess hes flexible lol

let me know what ya got

thanks

lick my taint

im here house sitting while my girl is off camping with her family...the horse got out because the fence is broke so they put rope up to block it and the horse broke through the rope and almost got ran over by a truck....so i grabbed its harness on its face and tried to drag it back up to its pin (thats how my girl drags the damn thing around) and it wouldnt budge...had to bribe it with feed....then had to navigate her dads truck out there to block off the fence by parking in front of it

all that and all i did was go out there to give it some fuckin hay.....now i might have poison ivy too

my girl definitely owes me for this.....cant wait to collect!

lick my taint

im here house sitting while my girl is off camping with her family...the horse got out because the fence is broke so they put rope up to block it and the horse broke through the rope and almost got ran over by a truck....so i grabbed its harness on its face and tried to drag it back up to its pin (thats how my girl drags the damn thing around) and it wouldnt budge...had to bribe it with feed....then had to navigate her dads truck out there to block off the fence by parking in front of it

all that and all i did was go out there to give it some fuckin hay.....now i might have poison ivy too

:lol:

I doubt that you have poison ivy. My arms get like that when I'm moving hay around

lick my taint

Taint rub for you!!!