Head out around 5-6 pm ~Neo~

Lost1888

Hey all, I'm going to do a loop, get a coffee and break in my new tire some more. I'm thinking leaving home around 5 and getting back home around 9-10. Typical stop in Chagrin for a coffee then out towards Burton and up to the Leroy area.

If anyone wants to come along speak up.

I don't mind riding alone. Most of the time that's how I roll. Would've been nice to have some company after Chevellefan broke off at 7:30. Then I meet up with Scottb and his friend down in Chagrin. We just hung out and had a coffee then split our separate ways.

Looks like lots of solo rides went on today? The people in the north east section have major issues with planning anything. Sometimes just better to go ride by yourself.

I haven't had much an issue getting things together? Usually I plan a week or two out though, harder with last minute stuff I agree

I saw this post last night and had already put 150 miles on the bike with a fouled out cylinder lol.

I'll try to keep a better eye for them seeing as how I'm in Mentor as well and this would have been fun to do.

Honestly the best bet is to pm me for my #. I rarely post up these 100-150 mile rides. They happen every day or two at unknown times and locations for undisclosed periods of time. So having my # works best because when people are out riding they can txt me and I'll meet up somewhere along the way. I just lurk here at work and home and don't look at the site on my bb while out riding.

I guess it wouldn't be right for me not to post pictures. Here some from yesterday.

img_10992.jpg

Careful coming North to South on this bridge. The road slopes up to the bridge and you can catch air very easily. :D If you don't know where this is explore and find it.

img_10892.jpg

During the afternoon the Sv turned-

IMG_11082.jpg

The sun and clouds looked cool so I tried to capture it.

IMG_11103.jpg

One from the other day.

IMG_11072.jpg