Massive Storms!!!!

gen3flygirl

:eharmony:

Sorry couldn't resist. :)

:lol:Before I get accused of hitting on someone.

JRMMiii...feel free to say whatever you need to. You should be used to talking like a woman by now.

@gen..if you make sammiches as you say, why don't you have a man? do you have a basement freezer full of ex-boyfriends?:wtf:

they keep interrupting TV to talk about this shit and it fucking rained for 10 minutes....i hate the news so much, nobody gives a fuck

:lol:That's the spirit. People need to call the station and bitch. I always just about do it then I figure a bunch of people probably are already.

@gen..if you make sammiches as you say, why don't you have a man? do you have a basement freezer full of ex-boyfriends?:wtf:

No freezer just yet.

9 months out of the year I just flat out don't have the time. I work full time, go to school, and I am doing flight training. They say god kills a kitten every time you masturbate.... I have probably killed enough to feed China for 10 years

No freezer just yet.

9 months out of the year I just flat out don't have the time. I work full time, go to school, and I am doing flight training. They say god kills a kitten every time you masturbate.... I have probably killed enough to feed China for 10 years

or your...........:eek:

No freezer just yet.

if that's true about the kittens, I think I am responsible for 1.3 trillion kitten deaths since 1989.

No freezer just yet.

Wow! Thats just..............wow :lol:

No freezer just yet.

she thinks about me alot! life size cardboard cutout!