They want a fucking apology??

Casper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is news?

Yes. It's the 65th anniversary of us bombing their asses, and the first year the United States has made an appearance at their memorial for it. They're pissed off Obama wasn't there and that the US didn't officially apologize.

Yes. It's the 65th anniversary of us bombing their asses, and the first year the United States has made an appearance at their memorial for it. They're pissed off Obama wasn't there and that the US didn't officially apologize.

Yea, I get that... but who is "They".... is "They" anyone important? "They" isn't the Japanese gov't (unless I misread something). It sounds more like it's political activist nobodies to me. :dunno:

I guess i find it ironic that your disdain for the Japanese had no effect on you buying their products.
Ohh snap, he played the Harley card on your rice rocket adventure bike riding ass!! :eek:

:lol:

I have no disdain for the Japanese as a whole. I find it hypocritical they want an apology when they themselves refuse to apologize for Pearl Harbor. By they I don't mean the entire Japanese people. I'm simply referring to those referenced in the article upset that the US did not issue an apology. My "So?" comment you quoted was a stab a Yamaha, not the Japanese. Its purpose was to piss off Max Power, a joke.

My bad. I'm still a newb learnin the ropes down here. Sorry.

No worries.

I just reread my reply to you. Man, I've been proofreading too many fucking papers. I'm beginning to post on here the way I write fucking essays.

If you have not read it yet, Flyboys IS A MUST read!

We hear a lot about the poor inocent Japanese civilian....of course, we forget that these same civilians were cheering on their troops and observing public competitions to see which of these troops could cut off more heads.

No BS, they had nationaly publicized competitions to see which soldier could cut off the most Chinese heads.

How many of you realize that more people were killed by the Samarai Sword than by the atomic bomb?

The Japanese killed 30 MILLION Chinese.............compare that to the 11 million killed in the Holocaust.