Deer pelt

Meanie

Anyone want it? It's in good shape been folded up in a bag, so it will need flattened out again but looks ok. I figured a few of you hillbillies would want it for something. I was going to trash it and probably will if no one wants it.

If it's in good condition' date=' I'll take it. Not really sure when I'll be down to get it, though. I'm sure my "susie-homemaker" wife can do something with it. She mentioned making a vest for me!! w00t!! :lol:[/quote']

wow :wtf:

If it's in good condition' date=' I'll take it. Not really sure when I'll be down to get it, though. I'm sure my "susie-homemaker" wife can do something with it. She mentioned making a vest for me!! w00t!! :lol:[/quote']

You could do a Levi Johnston-esque photo shoot on it.

wow :wtf:

Just make sure nobike kid isn't all of a sudden on a bike when you go to cross the road to get to your mailbox. You'll go the way of bambi. Death by Kawi...Kid. :lol: