Last minute ..quick romp Saturday 8-14-10

InyaAzz

Glad to here she walked away,thats all that matters!

rider has a trailer in cleveland. didnt see the point of worrying about bringing it back. bike is a total loss. adjuster can look at it in coshocton.

she's ok...but stiffening up. you know how that goes. sometime during the night she will hate life. she's verrrry lucky....just narrowly missed a tree. walking away from a total loss is a win in my book. you can always buy another bike.

i wont get into details about what happened...if she says its ok i'll tell all. pics tomorrow...i need a nap.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if she is a member here? But she has been on a few rides I have been on. She was on the big ride we had a while back. Bike looked pretty messed up! Front to back like inya said most likely totaled. She seemed ok when we left her in the tow truck. Hope she keeps riding and does not let this get her down. I think we all have gone down at some point if you ride hard?!

honestly when i came up on it, i wasn't exactly sure what was going on. as i rode by the wreck i assumed EMS already had a rider on the way to the hospital when i saw the bike. i was relieved to see that it was minor in comparison to what the bike looked like.

glad to see she had on her gear or that could have been real ugly.

She might lurk here....don't think she is registered. She's already planning on the color for the next bike. She's in good spirits....just a little down 'cause she loved that bike. I hope she uses it as a learning experience and keeps it moving..which I think she will.

At SOME point Mike, we'll finish a complete ride. :)

Thanks for the trailer offers. I didn't see the point of bringing it back if it was totalled...but we'll see. My main focus was getting her back to NEO. We all suck...either no rear seat or no rear pegs!

wow i drove right past the accident. i thought i recognized inya but state patrol and sherrif was there so i didnt think my assistance was needed. glad the rider is ok...... that turn is kinda tricky if you arent expecting it.

Well fuck a duck,, Brain called me yesterday after he went past, I tried to call Tod but he didnt answer an I dont have Udells number for some gay reason. Glad she is alright, sounds like it was the hard up hill left turn if coming to coshocton.

yep that is the one