Christian Sport Bike Assoc Deals Gap Weekend

JCMathis

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing is even with doc excuse i still get pointed...we get up to 5 points in a years time i have 3 now..only thing a doc excuse does for me is a i can take up to 5 days off and only recive 1 point, where without a doc excuse each day is a point...that is where we are now after years of people playing the system and the company got sick of it...only way arount the points any more are short and long term disability, FMLA, and funeral leave...it sucks but there are not many $20 a hr jobs out there anymore for blue collar workers

Todd booked his room last night and they told him that if anyone else is planning on coming they better get their room booked because there is only 8 rooms left. This is their busiest season so if you are thinking about going, go ahead and reserve a room. You can always cancel if you decide not to go.

I'm going to have to bow out of this trip...yesterday we bought $1400 worth of bedrrom furniture and we got 6 month same as cash finacing so i need to get this paid off...but on the bright side hopefully the new matress will help my poor back..have fun ya"ll

for me its the 3 days of work i would have to take..plus the travel expences....with this new bill to pay and christmas around the corner id beter set my priorities...im thinking of a week long week in the sprig

I may have space should know next week, there were 1 or 2 that posted on the CSBA site with space and we're still a month out so there will prolly be more. We are not the only group going other CSBA chapters will be there as well. You'll find they are all willing to help and there will be people that will split with you so dont let the room cost be the reason you dont go.

• 3 weeks later...