Christian Sport Bike Assoc Deals Gap Weekend

JCMathis

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about it but might bring the wife. Would be a much needed weekend away from everything. I could ride with the guys plus get some sight seeing in with the boss. WIN WIN for me.

how soon do the room need booked? as I'm still working on this

TaRR,

It turns out that my wife will be coming with me so if you bring your wife she will not be the only passenger rider.

This sounds like a great weekend. Just talked to the wife and she pulled the baby card on me. "you would leave us for a weekend by ourselves?" I want to go because it will be fun and with great people, but probably gonna pass just like everything else lately.

I am brewing an idea that my family drives down from Charleston and ride from Cleveland......now in that case how much riding is possible that's a question....but may be I can slip out......nothing concrete but let's see....

ok i would love to go...but it would be nice have the ol' Tillis hauled down..and i would like to share a room to save $$$..the river trip sounds cool too...i know im new here and noone one knows me,reat asured they dont make them anymore honest and trustworthy as me(in my book...lol)....any of those truck/ room sharing offer open to me?

ok i would love to go...but it would be nice have the ol' Tillis hauled down..and i would like to share a room to save $$$..the river trip sounds cool too...i know im new here and noone one knows me,reat asured they dont make them anymore honest and trustworthy as me(in my book...lol)....any of those truck/ room sharing offer open to me?

If no one offers anything for you..Might I suggest that you do your best to make the Sept. CSBA group ride, so that people would get to meet you first?

I have no idea if I am going to go. My health is so..unpredictable? questionable? fragile? I dunno what the correct word is. Right now, I have pain meds that work, and if this was tomorrow..I'd be going. Just too far away for me to actually be able to make plans. Poor health sucks!

I don't know if my buddy is going to this so I may be looking for someone to split a room with. As far as trailering is concerned I don't know if I'm riding down or not.

I've also only met a few of these people once. They're super easy to get along with too. And definitely try to make the next CSBA ride. It'll be a blast.

not only will the slpit a room...ill split the gas and even the driving if need be...if it were a longer trip id ride down,but thats a lot of miles for 3days strait on my 34 yr old rear end..lol..we rode down in june but that was for 6 days

Ok i was checkin out the chat about next months ride...a couple problems with me going are.....#1 thats my wifes birthday i currently have the day off work(vacay day)but i promised her a day out....#2 if i go in october i will have to cancel my vacay day for sept. 18th to use it for oct. 2nd...so sept.18th is realy not good for me epecially if ya"ll go south..."What the french;toast?" :wtf:...i cant win..LOL...But im still very interested in Oct.

The date is not set for the September ride yet mainly because I will be in Orlando that weekend so I am thinking we will do the ride the following weekend on the 25th. This would be the weekend before the Gap trip so not sure that will work for some. Could probably do the ride on the 11th but that is only 2 weeks away. There is not much planning needed though since we will probably take a similar route as July's route.

2talltim, I would be happy to through your bike in the back of my truck but you would not be able to ride down with me since my wife will be in the truck with me. I am sure Todd will be able to help as well and he has more room in his truck.

ok let me know on the sept. ride date it's all going to depend on my work(they post saturday scedules up on wednesdays)...as far as the gap trip is concerned, sounds like i should have a ride for the ol' tillis just need to confirm a ride for me, and find a confirmed bunk mate, i also need to see if i can get vacay time approved...to be continued...here is my facebook is anyone is wanting to check me out(all my gap pics. are on there)(send request ill add ya) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1078403266