Valley / Brecksville Reservation tonight

Tony07R6

If anyones out this evening, I'll probably be playing around in the valley and in the reservation for a little bit tonight around 6 or so. Picked up a 07 Honda 600rr this weekend and need to play with it a little bit. First impressions are: Its much smoother and more street friendly than my R6, not to mention a lot more comfortable, however, I still think my R6 is secksier :D.

0815001847a.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you!!! I want an 08 so bad but lack of interest in the 636 has killed that idea. I'd be down tonight, just let me know when and where

Shoot me a PM with your number and I'l text you when I'm leaving the doctor's in fairlawn. Should be around 5:30 or 6, we can meet anywhere around the valley area. I'l see if Matt and Holly want to join too.

Incorrect. :D

OP is correct the R6 haz moar secksay! Although the CBR does look really good in white. :D

Now the dilema is do I stick with moar secksay or go with the more street friendly bike that has a much smoother power band.... The wife is getting mad that I keep taking her bike and leaving mine behind.

fuck it and get another cbr.. Rosie wont let you ride that much longer.. she was texting me when you where gone last night.. lol I think that was a good choice for her tony, even though her words about it at first almost killed me. :)

Part of me wants to, but the other part is attached to the R6. My back is really sore today from riding the honda for 2 hours last night, the honda is slightly more upright and my back's not used to that. Ideally I'd like to keep the yammie and get another cbr too, but I've been told that's a no-go :mad:. But you're right, she's not going to keep letting me take her bike so I'm gonna have to make a decision. I already get enough shit from her because my 2 yr. old truck sits in the garage w/ 4k miles on it and we drive hers everywhere. :D

lol yeah you get another bike and she is gonna go get something her and i have been talking about.. :D

your back was hurtung cause your old. :) let me ride it for two hours and ill let you know if i start to hurt :D deal?!

Yeah, you two and your damn boobie talk..:nono:

If I let you ride it for 2 hours I may never see it again, you wouldn't give it back.

I might know of one in Berea but I have never been and not sure if they still do it or if it is big or not

ps if anyone wants to ride tonight let me know. Today has sucked so I need some fun in my life via 2 wheels

Edited by Bad324

also the valley sucked tonight, it must've rained at some point because every road seemed wet and there was gravel in half the curves on meadows. I swear I nearly lost it a couple times

Go get a d-bag already and flush it out? We have to get the group we had in canton out for a good ride.

agreed. I tried to set it up again and half the group bailed. We hit some good ass roads down in the Canton area too the day we went :D