05 drz400 sm

MidgetTodd

Ok the motor has a knock "a pretty good one" some say its just the timing chain. Most everything on SMJ and TT also says timing chain, but I'm not a mechanic and have not takin it apart so I dont know. I was gonna part it out because lets face it most everything is worth more in parts and I'm greedy. Problem is I'm also lazy so figured I'd post it here for the complete bike first so I dont have to part it and ship it and answer a bunch of stupid questions on Ebay. Ran great till the knock, hell still runs rode it to Bens while it was knocking. Theres a couple motors on TT and SMJ for 800-1000 or could pop it open and mabey just replace a chain and tensioner who knows. Could also use it to sumo your dirt model and part the rest. I got my eye on another toy so gotta sell this to get part of the money so make an offer I'll give it a few days then I'll part it and ebay it if nothing good come thru. New pilot powers on it too. I'll work on pics for the few of you that have not seen it but most have.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever Jbot you're loaded. You've got the machine shop that you also smuggle illegals and sex slaves through along with who knows how many sweat shops and the sushi bar along with the second hand cell phone store. You are a Boss with a wicked hair dew and big baller bank.

Okay, once again I'm going to offer $2,001 plus two years worth of mowing, leaf raking, trimming, and picking up sticks (no shoe-buckling, though) by 1000rrRider, in exchange for the bike.

Oh wait, that may not work here....

Okay, once again I'm going to offer $2,001 plus two years worth of mowing, leaf raking, trimming, and picking up sticks (no shoe-buckling, though) by 1000rrRider, in exchange for the bike.

Oh wait, that may not work here....

I'll take a good bit less than that, try me.

Sounds beat to shit. Good luck with sale. I'll give you 200 for it

The back wheel and tire alone will bring 400 on Ebay if I were not so lazy.

So how much do you want for it?
I'm taking offers humor me PM one to me, you may be surprised.
I'll give you $500 and my girls number
Already got her digits, she's not very friendly and borderline controlling sorry.
Damn! Bike just sold. Fuckin overachiever :bigfinger:

Remind me again why I like you.