Springfield XDM .40 SALE

Raincheck

I picked this up a few weeks ago and though I like how it fits in my hand, realized that I'm too small of a guy to really conceal it.

So here we have a Springfield XDM .40. It hasn't had one round put thru it!

I'm taking a loss to move it out to buy a subcompact .40.

$550 with a box a rounds.

Tell me something good.

sale1.jpg

I've got a couple of service (4") XDs that conceal well (for me).

Try changing the cant on your holster to a more forward position (35 deg. or so); that will get the grip more vertical and should lessen your print.

If that doesn't work, GLWS!

Not to shoot your hopes down man but dont where you bought it or when that you're taking a loss at that price but Buckeye and Vances sell them for less than that everyday.

In this months add for Vance's, the XDM 40 or 9, is $539.00 plus tax

The 2 tone is $589.00

and the compact is only $399.00

Conceal? Go ahead rock it where people can tell you have it on. The way I look at it who is going to screw with the guy carrying a hand cannon? I use my full size .45 xd as my carry gun. If I really feel like concealing it I use my tshirt holster. Its a lot like an under armor shirt with "pockets" that sit like a shoulder holster.

Conceal? Go ahead rock it where people can tell you have it on. The way I look at it who is going to screw with the guy carrying a hand cannon? I use my full size .45 xd as my carry gun. If I really feel like concealing it I use my tshirt holster. Its a lot like an under armor shirt with "pockets" that sit like a shoulder holster.

Uh oh. Did you miss the drama with my OC thread? :lol:

In this months add for Vance's, the XDM 40 or 9, is $539.00 plus tax

The 2 tone is $589.00

and the compact is only $399.00

Yes I know, because I went to Vance's and talked to them.

However, there is no tax and you get a free box of ammo,

So for a flat $550, voila.

They told me 429 for the XD .40 Subcompact.

i wouldnt call a .45 a hand cannon by any means

Yes I know, because I went to Vance's and talked to them.

However, there is no tax and you get a free box of ammo,

So for a flat $550, voila.

They told me 429 for the XD .40 Subcompact.

That's why I was pointing out Vances sale price this month. The guy before me said they sell them cheaper everyday. Right now on sale, it's only $11 less than your asking for yours, and your offering a box of ammo too.

I bought my XD 40 subcompact a few months ago for $399. They still have that price today when I looked at the add on there site.

I've got a couple of service (4") XDs that conceal well (for me).

Try changing the cant on your holster to a more forward position (35 deg. or so); that will get the grip more vertical and should lessen your print.

If that doesn't work, GLWS!

I think I may try this, but I don't wear loose shirts so-to-speak.

Thanks.

I'll end up getting one of those "Inducing panic" tickets. And the less attention I get, the better.