Cbus - What's your favorite local shop to buy new bikes from?

Casper

Cbus - What's your favorite shop to buy new bikes from?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Cbus - What's your favorite shop to buy new bikes from?

• Hinds Performance Motorsports
    • Motorsports of Columbus
    • Honda Northwest
    • ASK
    • BMW of Columbus
    • Honda Marysville Motorsports

I voted for HINDS because they have good deals on cycletrader.com.

I know NOTHING about any of them though. :D

Here's my issue with CBus only. One, most of you would be like this guy - willing to travel what, an hour or so for a better deal. That said, I bet if HINDS had a GSXR600 for $500 off and Mid-Ohio in Mount Vernon had the same bike but $1000 off, you'd buy from Mount Vernon.

I mean, how many guys actually buy a bike from the best selling dealer and then take it to a local shop to have service done? That's a better question...

Personally, I have a choice amongst a LARGE dealer base to buy from if I go new or a good used machine. IF I buy from a certain dealer, I take that unit to them for service. Only warranty work as i do all my own service... But, I give the business to the dealer I bought it from.

How many actually do that? I know Putty apprently doesn't!:D

I buy my shit w/ a glock and keep my money in my sock .....got the keys to your city and still picked the lock......Sorrry jammin....I buy the best deal except hinds cause someone their or someone they no likes to steal bikes!!My personal assistant rusty does all that dumb shit for me!!!parts and crap I need help locating He's also 1/2 jewish witch helps to!!I call him my personal swiss army knife sucks at everything but gets it done!!

Here's my issue with CBus only. One, most of you would be like this guy - willing to travel what, an hour or so for a better deal. That said, I bet if HINDS had a GSXR600 for $500 off and Mid-Ohio in Mount Vernon had the same bike but $1000 off, you'd buy from Mount Vernon.

I mean, how many guys actually buy a bike from the best selling dealer and then take it to a local shop to have service done? That's a better question...

Personally, I have a choice amongst a LARGE dealer base to buy from if I go new or a good used machine. IF I buy from a certain dealer, I take that unit to them for service. Only warranty work as i do all my own service... But, I give the business to the dealer I bought it from.

How many actually do that? I know Putty apprently doesn't!:D

are these bikes from your large dealer base available for any other interested buyers or only yourself? and are we talking street bikes or track?

are these bikes from your large dealer base available for any other interested buyers or only yourself? and are we talking street bikes or track?

I can certainly give a heads up to a good dealer with a good price for you. Tell me what you want and your best price and I can see if they can beat it. Ohio dealers only, though... Mostly Southern shops.

All street only and MX based stuff. Race only is a different source.

I can certainly give a heads up to a good dealer with a good price for you. Tell me what you want and your best price and I can see if they can beat it. Ohio dealers only, though... Mostly Southern shops.

All street only and MX based stuff. Race only is a different source.

thank you sir! I will keep this fact in mind when I get my tax refund and the birds and bees come out again! :D