Cbus - What's your favorite local shop to buy new bikes from?

Casper

Cbus - What's your favorite shop to buy new bikes from?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Cbus - What's your favorite shop to buy new bikes from?

• Hinds Performance Motorsports
    • Motorsports of Columbus
    • Honda Northwest
    • ASK
    • BMW of Columbus
    • Honda Marysville Motorsports

I bought my bike from columbus motor sports , they are over priced so you have to try to bargain with them to come down but they will !

I'm going to be a sales rep. at MOC in a week or so. If anyone is interested in buying just let me know, and ill see what i can do.

Aaron

I'm going to be a sales rep. at MOC in a week or so. If anyone is interested in buying just let me know, and ill see what i can do.

Aaron

And after a week there and you realize that you are going broke, and the company is keeping all your spiffs, you will leave promptly. They have more turnover than mcdonalds

Who the F is voting for Hinds....

I bought from Motorsports of Colmbus...I tried to buy from Honda Northwest, but they didn't want my trade. Motorsports actually gave me a pretty good deal and the experience was pretty painless.

I would buy from them or Honda Northwest again....

• 3 weeks later...
anyone know a good place for genuine Suzuki accessories i am looking to try and pick up the rear hugger and gel seat, but not sure if anyone will give me a deal

they have really good prices at ONIEDA SUZUKI. ive priced their windshields and the gel seat at much lower $$$ than Suzuki can offer.

http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/cycle/suzuki-sv/

FYI. The Speed Factory on N. High ST. in CBUS. just picked up BENNELI, MOTO GUZZI and DUCATI. Plus they do alot of custom work. my wife picked up a scooter from them.

oh and i know the speed factory and have been there a few times. i can say that they were very helpful and very courteous. i needed a part for an older vespa and they got me in contact with a person out in California. i know if i am ever in the market for a scooter i will be going there.

oh and i know the speed factory and have been there a few times. i can say that they were very helpful and very courteous. i needed a part for an older vespa and they got me in contact with a person out in California. i know if i am ever in the market for a scooter i will be going there.

Yeah they're pretty cool with stuff like that.

she picked up a SYM HD 200.

it'll do close to 80 mph and gets like 80mpg. she likes it.

200cc 4-stroke 16inch aluminum wheels.

sorry to revive this, but i have a question...

does noone like the cycle co.?

i think i found a good deal, and thinkin bout goin to check it out tomorrow.

never heard about it. some details please. what are you looking at?