Christian Sport Bike Assoc Sept 25th Ride

JCMathis

I may not be there this time. I'll blame it on Ebon not making it.

I haven't been able to help my wife out with the kids on soccer Saturday for 3 weeks now, and it's bothering here. We have 2 playing, and one team she coaches, so we need to have someone watching them while she's coaching.

I'll be there :D Havn't done a CSBA ride in a while; always seem to be out of town for them :(

If this is half the fun as last years long ride it'll be a blast

Me and a friend of mine will be leaving from campus. We can meet up in the A.M. around 8:20 and head out if you want. I'm going to fully gas up closer to the meet spot.

I haven't been able to help my wife out with the kids on soccer Saturday for 3 weeks now, and it's bothering here. We have 2 playing, and one team she coaches, so we need to have someone watching them while she's coaching.

We will miss you but I certainly understand. Family should always come before riding with us.

I live off of King. We could meet up by that ghetto Kroger by King Ave, then head up to 71 and jump on 70.

Ah Kroghetto; brings back memories of south campus living. Sounds good, 8:20 you say? See ya there. Look for the beat to shit blue 650r :p

Good thing I got broad shoulders. LOL! :-) fall soccer is crazy!

Good thing I got broad shoulders. LOL! :-) fall soccer is crazy!

Yeah, games every Wed, for one team or the other, and every Sat for BOTH! The older team (1st-2nd grade) is doing really well, and the younger team (pre-k/k, my wife is coaching) is doing almost as well! If we could just get the kids to pay attention...

I thought you was saving your tires for the gap. If you go on the csba ride get hold of me we can meet up
Not riding to FT.W If it happens it will be in the car with the whole family and the dog :(
He cannot use that excuse so he had to come up with a different one to get him out of the ride. Slacker:)

Hey now I've got plenty of good excuses already wrote down and waiting.

I had this day cleared for the ride. But a funera may change that.

A Patriot Guard rider passed. James Pitzner.

He was hit by a car while on his bike enroute to the Fallen Heros ride a month+ back and succumbed to his injuries the other day.

Yes if no go to IN, I will be on the CSBA ride and prolly use the Sumo.

Sound good

He was hit by a car while on his bike enroute to the Fallen Heros ride a month+ back and succumbed to his injuries the other day.

Sorry to here this

Man that sux. That actually pisses me off, someone on their way to something so important, and this happens. Prayers will be sent.