Christian Sport Bike Assoc Sept 25th Ride

JCMathis

actually i have more people interested in it because its lowered, mainly females. As far as the busa goes, its always been my favorite bike and im not looking for the best cornering bike. I will use it mainly for touring purposes and passengers. Although its at the top of the list, im still looking around for whatever deal i come across that interests me.

Tiffany: Harb I'm glad you are alot better than I thought, I hope you know I've never experienced anything like that in my life.. crazy but exciting in a sense. If your unsure I'm the chick that wouldn't leave you alone, kept asking if you were ok... lol I only regret not being able to react fast enough at taking my gear off... that was irratating. I'm hoping I can go on the next ride but have it be a shorter distance.

I spoke to John tonight. There is "the next ride" being planned now, and it will certainly be shorter. We normally run these in the 160 to 200 range. It will be on the third Saturday of October (the 16th) as it stands now, but as with all things, this is not in stone until the new thread is posted. Destination is still TBD. You can "most likely" expect that one to leave the church at 10 instead of 9 due to the expected cold of October and later sunrise.

I'll will be at a wedding (of the little girl who was our flower girl 22 years ago) that day so I wont be riding. Perhaps Ben will not be stuck too far back since I'll be gone - HA!!!!! :):bow:

Good luck then...........

Phil

I spoke to John tonight. There is "the next ride" being planned now, and it will certainly be shorter. We normally run these in the 160 to 200 range. It will be on the third Saturday of October (the 16th) as it stands now, but as with all things, this is not in stone until the new thread is posted. Destination is still TBD. You can "most likely" expect that one to leave the church at 10 instead of 9 due to the expected cold of October and later sunrise.

I'll will be at a wedding (of the little girl who was our flower girl 22 years ago) that day so I wont be riding. Perhaps Ben will not be stuck too far back since I'll be gone - HA!!!!! :):bow:

Good luck then...........

Phil

That all sounds good! Is it maybe time for another Hocking ride? Coshocton?

You might have clipped the back end of my bike on your way into the ditch but I'm pretty sure my bike is getting totaled out as well. The grab bar on the back that got worked out of place isn't going to make the difference.

Glad you're feeling okay.

How "totalled" is it? I've been looking for an SV650 project bike to turn into a track bike - meaning, body work and front forks would get changed anyway well as all those lights and things.........

Let me know.......

How "totalled" is it? I've been looking for an SV650 project bike to turn into a track bike - meaning, body work and front forks would get changed anyway well as all those lights and things.........

Let me know.......

I'm thinking of buying it back and tracking it/ making it a streetfighter. Forks need replaced, headlight assembly, rear brake pedal, some rear plastics, all front plastics, front brake resorvoir, exhaust slip on.

If you're really interested PM me and we can talk. I'm definitely weighing all my options. I need to get it to a shop and get a quote on it. They don't feel like sending anyone to my place to look at it.

I don't know if the frame is messed up or anything of that nature yet.

I cannot imaging any possibility of the frame being messed up. I am actually surprised the forks are bent but I guess it does not take much to bend those. I am thinking the forks are just tweaked in the triple clamps.

I cannot imaging any possibility of the frame being messed up. I am actually surprised the forks are bent but I guess it does not take much to bend those. I am thinking the forks are just tweaked in the triple clamps.

I'm just going off of what Todd said. I'm no mechanic by any means. I'm sure you all have seen more messed up bikes than I have so I'm just taking your words for it.

It looks like I'm going to profit from the entire situation so I'm not too dissapointed it happened.

1. Another learning experience from another wreck

2. $$$$

3. ???