Christian Sport Bike Assoc Sept 25th Ride

JCMathis

That's why on most all spirited rides I wear my riding pants that zipper to the bottom of my jacket. Now I understand the importance of it, after seeing the results of this!

Prayers going out to all!

His rash isn't Really all that bad compared to what it Easily could have been. He is actually pretty fortunate..though he might not feel like it

:busa:

Glad to see the Dayton crew show up for the ride too. Sorry that you guys had a mishap..and had to take off early. Didn't really get a chance to talk to you guys...but Hopefully, we will see you guys next month!

Couple of you looked familiar..maybe from uncle punks dayton ride a couple of months ago?

That's not right lol

It's ok..A tornado is wind too..just kind of a disaster...OHHH wait..I just NOW saw your point! Now I completely understand..you were just Trying to tell him to be careful right? If Only he would have listened to his elders huh? Dam youngins! He wasn't the youngest though..so that probably made him happy

(no offense Radio)

I just don't have pants. Wish I did after today a little. Lol about the age thing. thanks for helping out today everyone.

My rash hurts a little but its nothing terrible. It looks worse than it is. Scrubbed it with peroxide, hope it doesn't get infected.

T,odd thanks for the lift.

Edited by Radio Flyer

Sorry I missed you guys, I got a late start and didn't make the starting point in time.

I hauled ass down 33 and obviously did not see you guys.

I did not copy the exact route so I did my own ride by myself, once I did not catch up on 33.

A great ride regardless just under 600 miles, I just got back in at around 9:15.

Sorry to hear about the mishaps, I hope all of them are alright and have a speedy recovery!

Glad to see the Dayton crew show up for the ride too. Sorry that you guys had a mishap..and had to take off early. Didn't really get a chance to talk to you guys...but Hopefully, we will see you guys next month!

Couple of you looked familiar..maybe from uncle punks dayton ride a couple of months ago?

I hope the Dayton group had a good time as well. Sorry they had to miss out of the better roads but 78 is still one of my favorite roads. I am sure they enjoyed 83 as well.

Sorry I missed you guys, I got a late start and didn't make the starting point in time.

I hauled ass down 33 and obviously did not see you guys.

I did not copy the exact route so I did my own ride by myself, once I did not catch up on 33.

A great ride regardless just under 600 miles, I just got back in at around 9:15.

Sorry to hear about the mishaps, I hope all of them are alright and have a speedy recovery!

Sorry you missed us Link. We did not leave until 9:30 so you must have really been late. Did you happen to take 595 to 278 to 78. Ben said that he saw a buell when he and Phil took their own route. :)

Sorry you missed us Link. We did not leave until 9:30 so you must have really been late. Did you happen to take 595 to 278 to 78. Ben said that he saw a buell when he and Phil took their own route. :)

Better not have been him! He should have known my bike..Everyone should know my bike by now...although i built it to Not stand out...most people tend to think it is easily picked out of any group..and spotted from a pretty good distance. I blame Givi!

If it was you....I waved you by us..then Phil (on a bandit) waved you by him... I thought you were with all the 20-30 Hardly guys that were slowing us up.

Edited by danballa

Man! What a day. Sorry to hear about the other accidents that couldn’t be fixed with a little “Duck Tape” or a lot in my case. Thanks for the introduction to some new riding areas. Great route! Hope to be back on the road soon….

Red 08 CBR 1000rr

Man! What a day. Sorry to hear about the other accidents that couldn’t be fixed with a little “Duck Tape” or a lot in my case. Thanks for the introduction to some new riding areas. Great route! Hope to be back on the road soon….

Red 08 CBR 1000rr

Interesting intro post! :lol:

:welcome:

I wanted to make this ride, but family time was more important! Maybe I'll meet you on the next ride?

I was on the Kawasaki so it wasn't me you saw on a Buell.

The Buell is being Lemon Lawed, so unless something really goes wrong with the case I will no longer be riding the Buell.

I was not going to make it on time, I guess is what I should have said, so I went straight to 33.

I was South of Columbus on 33 at 9:30.

It would figure, I would have made it to the Chapel easily by 9:30.

I must have been way out in front of you guys then.

That doesn't surprise me, I was chasing myself down 33.....LOL

I'm an idiot, confirmed once again!:D

I was on the Kawasaki so it wasn't me you saw on a Buell.

The Buell is being Lemon Lawed, so unless something really goes wrong with the case I will no longer be riding the Buell.

I was not going to make it on time, I guess is what I should have said, so I went straight to 33.

I was South of Columbus on 33 at 9:30.

It would figure, I would have made it to the Chapel easily by 9:30.

I must have been way out in front of you guys then.

That doesn't surprise me, I was chasing myself down 33.....LOL

I'm an idiot, confirmed once again!:D

If you go on Oct. ride..let me know and I'll give you my number where you can check in if you are running late or whatever.. or depending where you are coming from in Marion.. Could meet up with Scott and I in Marysville..and/or Mr. Fearless leader! (he's from Delaware)

Thanks for posting pics and vids ben. Glad there was a good turn out.

How did the cbr go down or did I miss that post?

The road went left.. And he didn't!

He came up too fast on someone who was braking.. Then just a slow speed slide I believe. Not 100% sure. Something like that I think.. But then again.. I'm often wrong.

Hey all, this is Harb67's girlfriend. Harb fell while riding today (I'm not really clear on the details of how he fell or where exactly he fell). He was sent to Mariatta Memorial Hospital and was admitted around 1:30pm. The doc took a look at him and have found that he's broken two vertebrae in his back but he has nothing else wrong with him. He's going to have to wear a back brace for a while and he had to stay the night. He asked me to post for him and say that he's ok. Supposedly someone took his bike home for him... does anyone know how it is/ where it is?

He'll be on tomorrow from the hospital and hopefully he'll be released tomorrow and won't have to stay another night.

Edited by Harb67

Hey all, this is Harb67's girlfriend. Harb fell while riding today (I'm not really clear on the details of how he fell or where exactly he fell). He was sent to Mariatta Memorial Hospital and was admitted around 1:30pm. The doc took a look at him and have found that he's broken two vertebrae in his back but he has nothing else wrong with him. He's going to have to wear a back brace for a while and he had to stay the night. He asked me to post for him and say that he's ok. Supposedly someone took his bike home for him... does anyone know how it is/ where it is?

He'll be on tomorrow from the hospital and hopefully he'll be released tomorrow and won't have to stay another night.

Holy crap. Two broken vertebrae and he's only getting a back brace and staying one night? No surgery? That's amazing. I'm very glad to hear. Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery.