Indoor Gun Range in Cincinnati or N. KY?

Pedro

pedro dont worry, i wouldnt go to target world anyway. last time a friend of mine went in there some douche let off a round in the showroom. luckly the gun was pointed upward. needless to say i aint goin in there anytime soon.

but the middletown shooters club is a super nice place to shoot, bu you either have to be member or know a member to get in. not so sure how many people you know in and around middletown though.

lol...you can have as many guns as you would like in cincy.

check out shooters in independence, ky or marks guns in florence, ky. they both have indoor ranges. shooters is by far the nicer of the two.

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to look up Shooters and most likely head there.

pedro dont worry, i wouldnt go to target world anyway. last time a friend of mine went in there some douche let off a round in the showroom. luckly the gun was pointed upward. needless to say i aint goin in there anytime soon.

but the middletown shooters club is a super nice place to shoot, bu you either have to be member or know a member to get in. not so sure how many people you know in and around middletown though.

:nono: Good grief....

I don't know any one that lives in Middletown unfortunately.

Are there any indoor (or outdoor) ranges in the Cincy area that allow .223? I may be heading to that area in the next month or so and would like to hit a range there. Target World only allows .22 caliber unfortunately.

Wow. only .22 now? When I lived in Dayton, we would drive to powder room and you could shoot whatever you wanted.

Wow. only .22 now? When I lived in Dayton, we would drive to powder room and you could shoot whatever you wanted.

I'm glad I found out before hand.

over the rine in ciny is one big outdoor range. damn, im drunk off 2 beers.

Ahh.... Over the Rhine.. I used to work in that neighborhood back in high school when I worked at a shoe and clothing store right next to Findlay Market.

Thanks for the list. I'll look that one up as well. I found one listing yesterday but it seemed to only show a majority of private clubs.