Nelson's Sept. 10~12th trackday/practice/race

jbot

Hai gaiz,

I'm actually not so sure if I'm going to be there just yet, but there is a open practice day (almost identical to midohio's max time twilight LED sessions) on friday, sept 10th from 5pm to 8ish. Open sessions, with the occasional flag in for a voluntary break. ...sometimes, i think they forget. $60

Sat is the normal track day. if I go, i'll run intermediate to harass some friends, and then advanced after lunch. $120 (only $60 if you race the following day)

Sunday is the race. Not sure if I'm racing quite yet either. Mostly, pending weather. (racing starts at $80 i think?)

Nelsons is a beat up whore of a track. It's bumpy, hairy in places, and most of all, it's beat to shit. But it's still fun and it's cheap.

Post up if you're going.

Was getting the bike ready until the UPS man dropped off my generator transfer switch kit. 8 hours of no electricity Tuesday after the storms rolled through is the last time i'm running umpteen extension cords to power the vitals in my house. You guys have fun maybe I can make it the next time around

Was getting the bike ready until the UPS man dropped off my generator transfer switch kit. 8 hours of no electricity Tuesday after the storms rolled through is the last time i'm running umpteen extension cords to power the vitals in my house. You guys have fun maybe I can make it the next time around

why are you being such a homo?

do it later. GAWD

why are you being such a homo?

do it later. GAWD

I don't make the big monies like you guys. Wait a minute I make no monies:D. Kind of hard to tell the wife "we" just bought a $500 transfer switch/75' of #8 housing wire and oh yeah i'm taking $150 to ride my motorcycle tomorrow.

like 7~7:30. if you wanna go, brandon might be willing to load 1 more bike into the truck? you should ask him.

I have the hitch carrier so i'm good to go on transpo.

As of now i'm ready to go. I'll aim to be there at 7 if nothing earth shattering happens from now and then. If you got a new cell PM me the # and i'll text you when I leave the house or my bail out status.

Had a awesome time Saturday and the weather couldn't have worked out any better. Got home, took the bike off the truck, sat down to have a beer and it started raining. Hopefully be able to do another one before the season is over.

Jinu if you need help with your water pump let me know.

GET OFF THE BIKE MORE!!!!!

Tell him Jinu! Or do we need to get Tea in front of you smakin' her ass again!?!?

And no one can say that place isn't a 1.8 mile speed bump. I was getting sick trying to watch it!

EDIT: I'm actually surprised the camera stayed attached.

I'd like to propose an official OR rule that you're not allowed to bitch about the track surface at Nelson until you're breaking 1:12 there...

We all know it's not a great track, but people are able to lap in the 1:07's there year after year.

This guy Ryan (who was decently, but not lightnight fast) used to have "suck it up, Sally" written on his triple clamp. I thought that was one of the funniest things I ever saw.

The bikes are fast and capable. It's the lumpy fleshy thing on top that slows it down.

GET OFF THE BIKE MORE!!!!!

Tell him Jinu! Or do we need to get Tea in front of you smakin' her ass again!?!?

And no one can say that place isn't a 1.8 mile speed bump. I was getting sick trying to watch it!

EDIT: I'm actually surprised the camera stayed attached.

heh heh, he doesn't want to ask me how to "get off the bike" at nelsons.