VID: ZX14 breaks 1/4mile NOS record.

NinjaNick

Only a TEENAGER and showing what the 14's power is capable of. Prostreet class is dominated by turbos, but this NOS ride trumped all.:bow: Regular sized tire with no wheelie bar. Teasley has some balls and skills that veteran drag racers can't hang with.

Here's an article for reading enjoyment: http://dragbikelive.com/news/archives/2782

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZmvSrCLgCo

You can bet the bike is built with the best of everything...

Read article if you want to know about the pass or read about ProStreet class. All the bikes most likely have the same shit done to them, but mostly run turbos in that class. Nos normally can't hang with them. He decimated. Teasley is one tough cookie.

Edited by NinjaNick

wow. so since im a drag newb, i'm assuming its push button shifter?

I've never dragged race, I don't have time and I like twistys more, but everyone knows they push a button boss. ;):p

Yeah it's air shifter.

What blows my mind is some of the big numbers are thrown down by teenagers! 16-18 and crap...I never would've had the balls at that age. :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

Isn't the black dude with the green and black shirt a bad ass bike dragged himself???

I think I remember he was on jason Britons show on speed channel. He also has a bike drag racing school, iirc he is a factory Kawasaki rider.

That's Ricky Gadson man. He's got trophys, Jason has circle wheelies. :lol:

Yes that's who I meant. I knew it wasn't Jason, just forgot dudes name and referenced he was on Jason's show.

I know what you meant. ;) I laughed when I said Ricky has trophys and Jason has circle wheelies because I don't consider stunting a motorsport. I don't know why Kawasaki sponsors a stunter; that's just my opinion.