from AZ to OH

coldsoda

Hello everyone,

I am new to Columbus, OH - moved here about a year ago with my fiance from AZ. I just got an 01 FZ1 and look forward to checking out the forums here a little more. Ive had a few bikes before in AZ, but this is the first one Ive owned here in Ohio.

Previous bikes include... pw50 and pw80 (lol), buell blast, 00 sv650, 87 fzx700 fazer, 99 zrx1100, 00 zrx1100, 04 fz1, 85 vmax, 83 v65 magna, and an 85 eliminator. These arent in order, that would take too much thinking...

Anyways, heres a quick picture of the new bike, hope to see everyone around sometime.

974983_64.jpg

-Mike

wtf did you move to Ohio for? Theres no beeline, no prescott, no yarnell hill or Jerome...

welcome too.

Haha, thanks. Moved here for my fiance's school. Shes going to pharmacy school at OSU.

My ol' lady lived in and around Phoenix for 10 years. She said if you get to jonesin' for mexican food, she has a place for you to try.

I might have to get that information from you sometime... I miss that real (illegal) mexican food ;) jk..