Any one have or shot a Sig Sauer 522?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Thinking of picking one of these up just to throw rounds down the range. 223 is taking a toll out on my money clip an 22LR seems like a good cheap way to play around. The reviews all seems great on this Sig, just curious if anyone here has put on to the test.

Sig Sauer 522 SWAT

It looks cool and all but the money you would save with picking up say just a plain ruger 10 22 you could customize the shit out of it and be just as happy. Plus little things like magazines are way cheaper for the ruger cuz some of the guns like that you have to go to sig to get a new one ant they are pretty pricey.

Nic has one of the smith m&p 15 22 and he likes it but everything for it is so expensive.

It looks cool and all but the money you would save with picking up say just a plain ruger 10 22 you could customize the shit out of it and be just as happy. Plus little things like magazines are way cheaper for the ruger cuz some of the guns like that you have to go to sig to get a new one ant they are pretty pricey.

Nic has one of the smith m&p 15 22 and he likes it but everything for it is so expensive.

Thinking of picking one of these up just to throw rounds down the range. 223 is taking a toll out on my money clip an 22LR seems like a good cheap way to play around. The reviews all seems great on this Sig, just curious if anyone here has put on to the test.

Sig Sauer 522 SWAT

CCSO has a few of them for the team. I haven’t personally shot one, but hear they run flawlessly and our quite accurate. Go for it!

• 2 months later...

I would personally stay away from the fire carrier style kits for you AR. Worthless. Buy the entire upper. They seem to be OK. Foulding from 22's damage the linings on the .223 barrels. Just not worth the hassle.

I was actually going to get the Colt .AR22

The guy that owns the gun shop I shoot for has one. It came in and he gave it to his son. He loves that thing. Burns through ammo like water. Says he has never had a issue with it. Unlike the mosquitto or whatever that thing was sig made. The very first versions were junk. the newer ones seem to work fine, but isn't that the problem with everything.