Shoot at my house Sunday the 12th.

MidgetTodd

I didn't post up since I didn't know what my Sunday plans were exactly. But it seems like I will be freed up for most of the afternoon and this sounds like fun.

1000rr, it's obviously your call since I don't think we've met personally yet (unless you've been to any recent track days I've been at). I've met the flat fish on several occasions. I'll send you a PM to discuss.

Maybe I'll see you guys.

Oh, I have a 3/4 cock sit down clay thrower and I think I even have a case of clays as well.

So I won't need the nav then...good to know. I hate when it just keeps saying "At the next intersection make a u-turn." Or my personal favorite, "Your route guidance is ending. Please follow local roads to reach your final destination." And you're still like a half mile from where you need to be.

I'm getting my crap out to give a good once over in case 1000rr gets back to me.

I'm def. bringing my SBEII. I've not shot it in over a year and I need to get back to it. And it's easy to clean...gotta love that ID mechanism! I'll probably bring the 9 but doubt I'll shoot it, going more for the 12ga. and .243. I'll have to pickup some cheap .243 before hand, all I have are my varmint rounds.

Ran out to Gander real quick to get a new cleaning kit. Damn handle broke on the one I was using, I was going out there anyway to get some .243 any how. Turns out they have a sale on Winchester Power-Point for $15 a box (of 20). And there's a mail in rebate to boot so they're like $11 a box. So I now have 40 rounds of .243 which should be plenty along with 100+ rounds of 12ga. and some 9. I'll also bring the Neo since it's here also. Got plenty of ammo for that also.

No word from 1000rr though yet. :(