Shoot at my house Sunday the 12th.

MidgetTodd

Sunday Sept 12th at noon.

Gonna have another get together here in the woods to shoot and brag and lie. May light a fire at some point as well may throw something on the grill who knows we're winging it on the other stuff but the shooting is for sure as many have picked up some new toys lately and asked about putting another one together.

All guns welcome from .22 to 50cal. Bring targets, tanerite, clay throwers, steel targets, whatever. If you wanna bring snacks or somthing for the grill thats cool too.

Women and kids welcome also.

Going with Bens rules on this one, If you've been to my house before you're already invited. If not send me a message and we'll talk, not putting my address or directions out in the open.

Edited by MidgetTodd
  • Upvote 2

Going with Bens rules on this one, If you've been to my house before you're already invited. If not send me a message and we'll talk, not putting my address or directions out in the open.

Like anyone can find it anyway! Everyone that I've talked to that's been there can't find it very easy WITH directions!

Im down to shoot some shit. Ill bring the. 308, ar15 and my Beretta 12ga for some sporting clays :).

That is if I'm welcome.

And next time give me some more time like a week like this and ill break out the sumo!

Edited by Carwhore

Yup with those too, they'll show exactly where the house is with coordinates but you still gotta figure out how to get to em. It's a maze of gravel roads and you cant see my house from any of them, the driveway is a mile long and unmarked as well. Gotta know where you're going.

Ask black Tod about it he was over last weekend. He had GPS, the addy, verbal directions and me on the phone and still got lost. :D