Shoot at my house Sunday the 12th.

MidgetTodd

Kevin, you're a dork. Yes we've met a few times and yes you're welcome out here. And I hope at least one or two peeps bring a nice thrower because my 1 clay hand thower is too much work.

:D I'm a nerd, not a dork. Get it straight. LOL!

I have a pretty good 3/4 cock sit down thrower. Two would be perfect so we can set them up on different sides and mix up some doubles. I also have 220 clays that I'll bring for whatever you deem them for.

:D I'm a nerd, not a dork. Get it straight. LOL!

I have a pretty good 3/4 cock

Fine Nerd, and I have a whole cock. Drag Justins lazy anti-social azz with you.
somebody bring more Tannerite.
Yes, I'm about out.
Bring that Nancyboy Cdub. He can knock boots wif his lady next weekend. :D

He can bring his lady, several other ladies will be here as well. It women and children friendly and welcome.

I'll also bring a sit down thrower.
I do like to sit.

Fine Nerd, and I have a whole cock. Drag Justins lazy anti-social azz with you.

You call him this morning and wake his drunk ass up, convince him to go, and I'll pick him. No problem. But I'm going to bet he'll have some excuse ranging from his vagina hurts to his vajayjay is leaking a little today.

I also forgot, I'm probably going to stop at the Fin on the way down so if anyone needs anything picked up for them tell me before 10am!

Buy me that black Rem 870 12 guage with the cantilevered slug barrel. I think they have it for 289 or 389. FYI.. I dont have any money to pay for it so consider it a gift from you to me :)

I dont feel like trimming or annealing any brass so Im planning only bringing about 35 rounds of .308 match, probably 30+ rounds of .308 subsonic, a few mags of 5.56, a few boxes of .40 about 100 rounds of 20 gauge and enough .22lr to kill a horse. I figure it will be plenty.

Edited by flounder

I'll get right on that for ya fish, but I'd guess if you haven't shot an SBEII you'd ask for that Rem. And if I don't show up with it, I'll still have a gift for you. :op:

Oh and I found another 90 count box of clays! So I'll be bring down about 300 so if that isn't enough, BRING YOUR OWN! :D