Wanna keep your CCW in your car at work? You soon may be able to!

jagr

http://www.NRAILA.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?ID=14206

Ohio: Workers protection bill

House Bill 571, which was introduced by Joe Uecker, 66th District Representative, and is co sponsored by 30 other representatives, would amend section 2923.126 of the Ohio Revised Code. The law would not allow private employers to prohibit a concealed carry permit holder from storing the employee's handgun in a locked motor vehicle on the employer's premises. Any current employer policy prohibiting such would have to be amended.

Discuss.

completely awesome even though this doesn't affect me since we got rid of that policy when we moved out of the building we were previously leasing. I doubt anyone is going to go postal up in here but its nice knowing the guy in the office to me is carrying until I finally get mine

I thought that was part of the original CCW law. And yet I've known places that ban whatever they want in their parking lots. I guess this is just a specific separate law that the employer can violate and be prosecuted.

They need to include passage for teachers, principals, janitors and secretaries at public schools! But I know the realities of this and people are too afraid or though media driven fear believe that it would be wrong for us to defend ourselves in our parking lots.

I thought that was part of the original CCW law. And yet I've known places that ban whatever they want in their parking lots. I guess this is just a specific separate law that the employer can violate and be prosecuted.

Im win tom. i thought his was already cool to do. You just had to take it off you person before you opened the door and your foot hit he ground.

Ok Mr. Open Carry. :rolleyes:
Yea!!! Jagr missed the satire' date=' again!! I love this game!! :lol:[/quote']
LoL wut?

Dang!!!

:lol: Let's try it again.

I think only law enforcement and military need guns. No one else does, the police are there to protect the average joe.

• 1 year later...
I don't believe there should be any guns. The police and military should be disarmed. That's what makes me better than you' date=' Chev. I am anti-gun. You're just another elitist.[/quote']

this would make us England.

And we should fight wars my tickling our enemies with flowers!

and this would make us France.

but seriously, would that make it legal in a public parking garage? I park in the Tower City garage and its not allowed there. This would be awesome because I leave work late sometimes and would feel much safer in Cleveland with my gun on me.

Edited by JStump