Smith & Wesson rebate program now through Oct. 3, 2010.

jagr

Smith & Wesson Rebates on Self-Defense Firearms

Smith & Wesson is offering rebates on purchases of new Sigma Series pistols, new M&P pistols and new M&P15 rifles, all proudly made in the United States. This promotion runs through October 3, 2010.

Consumers who buy any new Sigma Series pistol (9 mm or .40 S&W) will be eligible for a $50 mail-in rebate or two free magazines. Those who purchase any new M&P pistol chambered in 9 mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP or .357 SIG will also receive a $50 mail-in rebate or two free magazines.

For shooters looking for an AR-15, any new M&P15 rifle chambered in 5.56 NATO will be eligible for a $100 mail-in rebate or five free magazines.

To receive the rebate, consumers will need to submit a completed redemption coupon and dated sales receipt to Smith & Wesson.

For full promotion details and to download rebate coupons, visit www.smith-wesson.com

Hope this isn't "old news". ;)

Sigma line is crapola..damn they must be hurting a little. This promotion has been going for a while now.. Months +

i wouldnt say they suck but they are definitely are low budget. I actually like mine but getting rid of it for something to carry

TD: My mom got a sigma, I don't like it at all. Tear down sucks and the trigger pull takes forever!

agree on both counts. Takes some getting used to

I'd have to agree with Bad, I had a Sigma, and sold it for a carry gun. Yeah the pull is a little long but it went bang every time I asked it to. I put around 500 - 700 rounds through it and never had a single issue with it. However the tear down for cleaning was a pain in the ass. My brother-in-law bought it for pissing around at his house. So for the money, I'd say there are a perfectly fine gun.

I took my class with a Sigma 9mm. Had zero issues. I just wanted a smaller carry piece and the trigger pull was bullshit. I'm not sure why folks are ragging the takedown' date=' though. It's an exact copy of a Glock field strip. :dunno:[/quote']

i took mine with a hipoint. nice thing about em is parts are readily avail at your local home depot

I took my class with a Sigma 9mm. Had zero issues. I just wanted a smaller carry piece and the trigger pull was bullshit. I'm not sure why folks are ragging the takedown' date=' though. It's an exact copy of a Glock field strip. :dunno:[/quote']

Glock tear down sucks too.

What? You have to reach into the chamber to tear down an M&P. How is that better?

All it is is a little lever you flip down, keeps you from having to pull the trigger to disassemble. And it isn't like you use your finger. It comes supplied with the pin to do that with. But even with having to do that, I still prefer the M&P design on the slide release to the Glock style. It just seems to be more simple and easier to operate.

Yeah' date=' that pin would be pretty handy if your pistol needs stripped anywhere but your kitchen table. :facepalm:[/quote']

So instead it takes me a few seconds longer to tear down because of having to disconnect the trigger. Not like I can't tear it down anywhere you could tear down a glock.

The Glock can be harder than the MP because the Glock dont have to be tear'd down everytime you shoot it like a S&W does ;) . It's like the AK, it's always gonna fire clean or dirty.

That's why i want a piston operated AR variant.

• 4 weeks later...