Qu'ran Burning... Thoughts?

magley64

OBL is after us because of U.S. presence and policy in that part of the world. 9/11 had zero to do with Islam. Dumb farks in the U.S. media and politics gave them (OBL and Al Qaeda) the present of rabid Islamaphobia to use against us.

If 9/11 had nothing to do with Islam and Al-Qeada has nothing to with Islam then what the hell is all this infidel talk that Bin Laden has spewed as well as all this stuff about in the name of Islam or in the name of Allah. I am not by any means saying that the actual teachings of Islam condone these activities but you can not say that Islam had nothing to do with 9/11 or Al-Qeada. It was a terrorist act carried out by radical Islam.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have never heard of a klan member doing anything against an african american because god told him to, its usually cuz of race. Now if you would use something like a lot of these christian militias popping up in the south i could roll with that.

KKK members believe they are doing gods work because all non-whites are condemned to hell.

If 9/11 had nothing to do with Islam and Al-Qeada has nothing to with Islam then what the hell is all this infidel talk that Bin Laden has spewed as well as all this stuff about in the name of Islam or in the name of Allah. I am not by any means saying that the actual teachings of Islam condone these activities but you can not say that Islam had nothing to do with 9/11 or Al-Qeada. It was a terrorist act carried out by radical Islam.

not exactly... they used islam as their "justification"... their "anger" was the cause...

understand the difference?

not exactly... they used islam as their "justification"... their "anger" was the cause...

understand the difference?

and their anger stems from their radical Islam beliefs

True Islam is not the cause, I get that I do not blame a religion for the action of fringe radicals. Same goes for KKK their actions are due to their radical beliefs but I do not blame true Christians for their actions.

Lol aw come on i wanted you to keep playing the comparison game with me.

Klan is to christianity as child molesters are to cathlicism as new black panthers are to ?

And btw that site is a fun time waster for anyone that wants to broaden their horizons.

Lol aw come on i wanted you to keep playing the comparison game with me.

Klan is to christianity as child molesters are to cathlicism as new black panthers are to ?

And btw that site is a fun time waster for anyone that wants to broaden their horizons.

their anger stems from us fucking with their country

It's even less genuine than that.

bin Laden was all pissed off because of our presence in Saudi Arabia.

He'd already been exiled and essentially disowned by Saudi Arabia, before 9/11 ever happened. And our presence in Saudi Arabia is not a hostile one. What it all comes down to are crazy "reasons" from a crazy person.

If it wasn't our presence in the middle east, or our evil Western ways, or his radical Islamic beliefs, it would be something else. Crazy people don't need a reason to be crazy, they just need an excuse.

Just curious where the new black panthers falls in since we are talking about the klan.

Their cases get dropped by the Justice department...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430.html

And then FOXNews and the Tea Party is blamed.