Qu'ran Burning... Thoughts?

magley64

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my thoughts:

I wouldn't do it. But, the 1st Amendment guarantees them the right to do it.

They burn the American flag and the Holy Bible when ever someone here farts.

If it puts troops' lives at risk, then the military/government should do something about it (IE: get them the fuck out of there).

I dont think it is a good idea but oh well it is legal.

The thing about it that annoys me is that the only reason this is getting so much attention is that he is doing it on 9/11. Notice not once did he mention 9/11 as a reason for doing it just the fact that he is incredibly ignorant when it comes to Islam and because of that he wants to kill it with fire.

Here are my thoughts:

I wouldn't do it. But, the 1st Amendment guarantees them the right to do it.

They burn the American flag and the Holy Bible when ever someone here farts.

But "they" aren't the target of the Qu'ran burning. The book burning is targeting Americans, not foreigners in the Middle East.

i think this is awesome....

there is no difference between them building their community center near ground zero, and us burning their religious book

both are in poor taste, and both are fully legal.....i guess why have one without the other? they want the burning to be stopped, yet they have no problem with their community center going up....talk about double standards

But "they" aren't the target of the Qu'ran burning. The book burning is targeting Americans, not foreigners in the Middle East.

LOL....Muslims have a very worldly mentality....you cant just target one group of them....if this burning happens, it will be worldwide outrage...guaranteed