OHIO Sportbikes! join up

wbrevels

I have to argue the facebook. I joined years ago when it first started and was only available to people in college. It was much better then. It was very easy to search for friends you havent talked to since high school. Now that it is open to the public, it is turning into the myspace thing. O well. It was good at one point...

I have to argue the facebook. I joined years ago when it first started and was only available to people in college. It was much better then. It was very easy to search for friends you havent talked to since high school. Now that it is open to the public, it is turning into the myspace thing. O well. It was good at one point...

Key word here is "then".... 'nuff said!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6664399341

This is a group devoted to local riders within the tri-state area.

I have a problem with this post. Not only is it urging people to join Facebook (read everyone's replies above), but you want people from a site dedicated to Ohio motorcyclists to leave and go to another site which isn't. This would be like me emailing people selling furniture on Craigslist and telling them to come sell their stuff here.

Wow.... So guy comes on our board trying to get members. Then he steals our photos? WTF?

I sent Facebook a complaint and an email to wbrevels (or whatever his naem is) saying the photos were used illegally and need to be removed immediately. All content on OhioRiders.net is copyrighted. Figured he wants to be a douche I'll do it right back. Seriously, who steals photos and pretends they are their's? This kid needs taken out back and beaten.