KTM MX demo tour hits Ohio on Sept 25th! Come ride with us!!

Moto-Brian

On Sept 25, we will be holding an MX demo tour for our 2011 MX and Off Road Machines. We will have our Ride Orange semi truck with a load of 2011 machines on board!

There will be an assortment of bikes so you can experience almost every model we have available! Some bikes will be limited and some we do not have on the truck. However, bikes like the much sought after 2011 350 SX-F and newly designed 250 SX-F with FI and others!

Our newly designed XC and our 2 stroke MX bikes, as well!

Please visit http://www.briarcliffmx.com/ for info on how to get to the track. You can also visit our site for info at www.ktmusa.com

I will post more info about times, etc. This is a great chance to ride our new line up for FREEEEEE!!!

Come have some fun. I also know Oakley will be there as well.

Is their an age requirement to test ride the bikes? Also, my dad and I are interested in the 450 XC-W and the 450 EXC, do you know if there will be a demo of any those bikes there? Thanks for the heads up!

-Alex

I believe it is 18 and older. I will verify. It's a liability issue.

You going to be there Brian?

Ill come for sure if I can but I want to demo your sumo. :)

Of course! It's my region goob. The Husaberg won't be there and it isn't sumo'd out yet. Plus, you wouldn't want to test it on the MX track. Rephrase - I wouldn't let you test it on the MX track.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up! Oakley is also going to be there so, come on out and ride! This is an open practice also so, bring your own bike for more riding beyond the demos.

The way we run this is that we give each signee a lanyard that we will punch for every model they ride. We will be giving 3 laps or so (Depends on the size of the crowd) on each model of your choice on the Vet track.

You will ride the laps and then come in and wait in line for the next machine you wish to ride.

Sign up is slated for 10, I think... I would check with Briar Cliff's website to make sure as this is not an official Demo Day for us.

Bring your own food and water, also. We provide bikes and setup, but not catering!:D

Anyways, come on out!

It was cool to meet a few of you out there this past weekend! It was a success on our end of things in terms of what we at KTM felt was a target number of riders...

However, I am bummed that only two OR riders were there. Maybe there were more, but I only met a couple and one was just there to get a set of take offs from me.

In any case, our next event is at Crow Canyon on November 6th and 7th. It is a HUGE event that has other OEMs attending. So, I will post some info on that soon for everyone to get prepared. We also have an ATV event at Crow on the 16th and 17th of October...

It was cool to meet a few of you out there this past weekend! It was a success on our end of things in terms of what we at KTM felt was a target number of riders...

However, I am bummed that only two OR riders were there. Maybe there were more, but I only met a couple and one was just there to get a set of take offs from me.

In any case, our next event is at Crow Canyon on November 6th and 7th. It is a HUGE event that has other OEMs attending. So, I will post some info on that soon for everyone to get prepared. We also have an ATV event at Crow on the 16th and 17th of October...

Timing was part of the issue Brian there were several big group rides already planned for the weekend. I would've rode when I got the tires but I dont do motocross anymore, just woods. That being said I do plan on trying a couple bikes at Crow Canyon, you are letting them on woods track there right? I also would like to try the 525 quad too.

Nice to meet you man. Thanks to you, Mark and everyone else involved for hooking that up. KTM really does some cool stuff in the region.

Didn't see you around at the end for the teardown - are you just a marketing pretty-boy or did they have you off cleaning air filters somewhere? :D

Nice to meet you man. Thanks to you, Mark and everyone else involved for hooking that up. KTM really does some cool stuff in the region.

Didn't see you around at the end for the teardown - are you just a marketing pretty-boy or did they have you off cleaning air filters somewhere? :D

I helped, but got to ride the last 1/2 hour...