HUGE Discount on New 2009 R1's!!!!!

ICEMAN

how much could i get on trade in for my scooter?

that lil black tinker toy your riding?

you've got to be kidding me? whats a trade-in on a 05 Midnight Warrior with 7400 miles?

i will PM you later today.

9000 out the door?
Can't be OTD. Add in your taxes, prep, freight, coffee, and "you're an idiot" fee and you're much higher...

No prep fee.

Just tax, tag, title, doc (around 95 bucks), and freight (around 250)

Tax, tag, title, doc, and freight are the most charges you will ever see from us, on top of a price. Some prices will have some of those built into it.

If anyone has any questions on these fee's, please call 419.332.9902 and ask for D.A., he is our sales manager.

Edited by ICEMAN

who much will you give me for my Husky on trade

07 610SM 2800 miles.

damn, too bad you didnt post it before i went to lunch, i ran over to the shop to get a number for the Warrior that was previously posted. This will either be later today, or tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!! Ill PM you!

one bad thing, is that SuperMoto bikes dont sell here aruond us very well at all. We have like 3 brand new ones that have been here forever, granted they are 250's, but still... but i will let you know.

damn, too bad you didnt post it before i went to lunch, i ran over to the shop to get a number for the Warrior that was previously posted. This will either be later today, or tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!! Ill PM you!

one bad thing, is that SuperMoto bikes dont sell here aruond us very well at all. We have like 3 brand new ones that have been here forever, granted they are 250's, but still... but i will let you know.

yeah no one buys 250 sm. The husky is the best one (big motor, 6spd) unlike the ktm's are they are 5spds.

But PM me.

something i just thought of, that i forgot to put in the first post, which i will add.

We are ONLY doing this sale on the 2 R1's we have in stock.

Both are the white/red.

im not sure if my sales manager would order anymore at this price, i dont think he will. This is an in store price ONLY, not a price that yamaha is doing. Yamaha is giving some Customer Cash, so thats why we can go down from retail, but to get this low, we are taking away money that we would be making, as a company!

Not sure if other shops will match the price, but if they do, make sure you get an OTD price. Then PM me if you want an OTD price.

I can promise you, we are only making a few bucks, literally, off these 2 R1's. So thats more savings for you guys!!

Again, only Tax, Tag, Title, Doc Fee, and Freight will be added to this price.

NO PREP CHARGE!!!

fml. i wish i had teh moniez :(

yah i know. instead of looking for a house, i wish i had the house and was looking for a bike, id eat this deal up ASAP.

Nice!!! If someone ripped all the red off of one of these things you might have a nice looking 09 R1 for one hell of an awesome price.

that would look DAMN good!!!! and some white Marchesini's!!

• 2 weeks later...

i saw the r1 today. love it... light as heck compared to my overweight scooter i have. the star stratoliner is sweet and more my speed. the new hondavfr 1200 is slick and greg was trying his best to get me to convert over to the metric side.

Edited by redracer95
added more

i saw the r1 today. love it... light as heck compared to my overweight scooter i have. the star stratoliner is sweet and more my speed. the new hondavfr 1200 is slick and greg was trying his best to get me to convert over to the metric side.

hahaha. yah but your Vrod is bad azz. hate to see how dirrty it is now!!!

34966_415320773359_514138359_4437600_476020_n.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

nice. you'll have to look at it sunday at the car show. you gonna have the stang there?

yah,. Dans vette, our mustang, and my parents T/A. as long as it aint raining! i can clean up your bike for ya when you get there, if you dont get to it. i bring everythign with me.

alright guys, sorry to have to say this, but this deal is OVER...

BUT.....

we will be doing a very similar deal on the FIAT R1!!!!!

so if you have been looking for a FIAT R1 and want to save A LOT of money, let me know!! i will get it posted soon, but feel free to call and talk to our sales manager D.A. if you have any questions... 419.332.9902. Let him know your on OhioRiders!!!