That Dude...

curby

It had nothing to do with truth he was a fucktard that just wanted to start shit. Calling MJ a "self important cunt" was his undoing. She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Nice to see you following in his footsteps within minutes of being back. I'm guessing you'll be gone by midnite at this rate.

It had nothing to do with truth he was a fucktard that just wanted to start shit. Calling MJ a "self important cunt" was his undoing. She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Nice to see you following in his footsteps within minutes of being back. I'm guessing you'll be gone by midnite at this rate.

id love to give her a few "words of wisdon myself"..maybe i will get the chance one day, maybe not. btw- when does being "nice" mean anything?

most things he said were facts, mods and cronies didnt like it so they ban him. real simple.

Eh, overstating the obvious and doing it in the manner he did hardly constitutes one having brains. Balls, eh maybe. But not brains. Sorry.

this

Eh, overstating the obvious and doing it in the manner he did hardly constitutes one having brains. Balls, eh maybe. But not brains. Sorry.

and this...

id love to give her a few "words of wisdon myself"..maybe i will get the chance one day, maybe not. btw- when does being "nice" mean anything?

Has allot to do with it because she is respectful to everyone "that deserves it" and is one of the sweetest people most of us know. Everyone here will stand up for her so those words you have for her would be unfounded and would most likely be your express ticket on the train to permaban. It seems though thats kinda what you're shooting for anyway.

I don't know what wisdon is, but I bet it isn't good. Here's a few words of wisdom for you though, spell check.

Has allot to do with it because she is respectful to everyone "that deserves it" and is one of the sweetest people most of us know. Everyone here will stand up for her so those words you have for her would be unfounded and would most likely be your express ticket on the train to permaban. It seems though thats kinda what you're shooting for anyway.

Ugh you ain't know