Nelson - Oct 2 & 3

APCh8r

Alright, last round of the moto series/fasttrax schedule. Seeing who from here was planning on going up. If you are going up let me know if you are going for just the track day, races, or both. Also include classes you will run, and if you have been to nelson before how does it compare to Beaver Run. This will be my first time going to Nelson, and all the horror stories about the place have me a bit concerned.

i'm going to watch the weather. if it's nice, i will definitely ride saturday, and decide on racing saturday night.

i'll probably run in advanced on saturday, and if i race, i'll be in the 20 min endurance and possibly one of the sprints.

If the weather is good I may head up there for the weekend. I went up a couple years ago and it was really bumpy. Kept breaking my zip ties.

You get everything fixed from mid ohio?

We might enter the endurance... I MIGHT race twins class, also...

If you decide to go let justin or I know. We would be up for ride sharing if you want.

I'm thinking about it. It depends on how things go with Mid-Ohio on Sept 27. If I can't make that, I'm definitely in for Nelson, if I do MO, then I'm a maybe. I'll sign up Monday night if I decide to go for it.

I'd just be there Saturday for the intermediate group.

Any updates on who is considering on going up? Looks to be 30% chance of rain for both sat & sunday with a high around 55-58* depending on what source you use...looks like my two buddies are bailing so looking to see if anyone else is going up.

Again, depending on weather I may be there. It's an hour away for me so it will be a game day decision.

If I do show, it will be Saturday only. Probably sign up for advanced for the first time. Intermediate pace is becoming too slow, and I rode a few sessions in advanced last time and I think my pace was ok, low 1:19's. A few people flew by, but I actually passed a few as well. :dunno:

You'll have to take a number and get in line Jinu.

I was thinking of going but it doesn't look like the weather is going to change and my trailer is out of the state so no way to transport.

I'll tell ya what, if the weather looks good I'll make a special trip out to the west side and pick you up. I'll have room on my trailer. :D

I've seen your trailer and you couldn't fit two Green Machines on it let alone JUST your bike!

I'll probably skip it and spend the weekend with the wife.

it fits his daytona and my cbr just fine. his bed can fit a bike too.

so... you're fresh out of excuses. you can do your wife on sunday.

Nick, andy and I might be going this sat. I'm still debating and might do the race school even though its so late in the season. Ill probly decide thursday if I'm going or not

Let me know, that would be great because the two guys I was going to go with bailed. Unless I find some other people going up don't think I will make the trip. Would like to get some other to ride up with to cut down on fuel cost. Did andy ever get his DD back?