Child Care

r6allstar

where did gen3 go? :dunno:

r6allstar- is this the direction you expected this thread to go? :lol: I always end up forgetting what thread I am in and what the original subject was.

Shit this got derailed pretty fast hahahaha... Anyway, all good advice.. well mostly, up until like post 30-something lol. Looks like I will be looking for something private. Any suggestions on where to look (besides Church and Craigslist as mentioned)? Anyone live in the Dublin or Marysville area that can recommend someone private? Would REALLY like to keep the cost down too, not that you can put a price on your child's care.

No hurt, just clarifying. And no point in reading thread it's been jacked and off topic. So you cant say any more that it really pertains to anything. ;)

I do believe you've got me there....way too much sheep fucking and taint rubbing to claim relativeness. (Yes, I'm pretty sure that isn't a real word.)

Shit this got derailed pretty fast hahahaha... Anyway, all good advice.. well mostly, up until like post 30-something lol. Looks like I will be looking for something private. Any suggestions on where to look (besides Church and Craigslist as mentioned)? Anyone live in the Dublin or Marysville area that can recommend someone private? Would REALLY like to keep the cost down too, not that you can put a price on your child's care.

A really good friend of mine has been a nanny for a while now and is currently looking for a new family. I can ask her if it's ok if I give you her number. She is very active with the kids she currently watches. Also she cleans up any messes the kids or her may have made thru the day dishes included.