New to the Forum

crackpantspaintr

Hello, my name is Kellen and I am new to the forum and new to Ohio. I moved to DUblin, Oh from Milwaukee, WI in the beginning of July.

I have been riding for about 4 yrs now. 2 summers with a Buell Blast and now 3 summers with my beloved 07 GSXR 600.

Motorcycling is basically the only thing that is on my mind unless something else is forced into my mind like work or any other life related activities.

I have done 5 trackdays now. 4 at Road America in Wisconsin and 1 at BlackHawk Farms in Northern IL.

Futuring riding plans will be making my GSXR track only and getting another bike for the street. I would like do to at least 5 track days next summer.

Otherwise been bored with the roads around Dublin and looking for a spirited road that is closer than Hocking Hills.

Hello, my name is Kellen and I am new to the forum and new to Ohio. I moved to DUblin, Oh from Milwaukee, WI in the beginning of July.

I have been riding for about 4 yrs now. 2 summers with a Buell Blast and now 3 summers with my beloved 07 GSXR 600.

Motorcycling is basically the only thing that is on my mind unless something else is forced into my mind like work or any other life related activities.

I have done 5 trackdays now. 4 at Road America in Wisconsin and 1 at BlackHawk Farms in Northern IL.

Futuring riding plans will be making my GSXR track only and getting another bike for the street. I would like do to at least 5 track days next summer.

Otherwise been bored with the roads around Dublin and looking for a spirited road that is closer than Hocking Hills.

Awesome! Welcome... Wanna do a trackday with us this tuesday at Mid Ohio?

Umm yes.. but I can't promised the g/f no more track for the rest of the season. This move has been a pain in my life not just the ass

Sounds to me more like your g/f is the pain in your life. Get your pimphand out of her purse. :nono:

Smack her ass, tell her to go make you a sandwich and do the dishes, then leave for Mid Oh when she's busy doing her squaw work.

• Upvote 1

Umm yes.. but I can't promised the g/f no more track for the rest of the season. This move has been a pain in my life not just the ass

MEH... minor details.. just don't tell her :) I can help hide stuff. Just say you're going riding with the guys! :) U have to get out and meet people! You can even share a garage with us! :p

MEH... minor details.. just don't tell her :) I can help hide stuff. Just say you're going riding with the guys! :) U have to get out and meet people! You can even share a garage with us! :p

Yeah unfortunately i can keep giving poor excuses like work. New job, vacation this soon just looks bad. But i will keep that offer in mind for when april rolls around.