Bout time I intro. myself.

Highway Man

Live in Ashtabula / NE Ohio. Been riding 2 wheels on/off for 40 years.

I'm into the fat rides (including the wife ) now. Besides her, I ride a 06 Goldwing & a 06 VTX.

Been a Highway worker out on the Interstates & state highways for 27 years. I'm the guy that slushes your mailbox off every chance he gets and drinks coffee until your done shoveling your drive. :D

Love to ride & still get a smile on my face watching the sport bikes play on the street and enjoy watch-n them race on TV.

Family does a little ATV-n . My sons got a couple Ex 400's, Side-by side Razor and I ride a 4x4 Scrambler. WE like to head down to the local motocross tracks from time to time to watch the locals get it on.

Avid steelhead fisherman. Fished most the Great lake tribs. between the Manistee River in Michigan to the Salmon River in New York. Spent a lot of years fish-n out in Lake Erie / Ontario too.

At this point in my life, its been mostly about riding the last 4 years.

West Virginia is probably my 1st. pick of places to ride with-in neighboring states. I've logged a lot of miles in northwestern Pa. & N.Y. state. Anywhere that is not straight, flat & boring like my home county & most of NE Ohio.

That bout covers it for now. Been reading the site for several years. Like the humor & b@ll busting.

HW-Man

• Upvote 1

:eek: you called your wife fat in your intro.... yikes.

welcome anyway! :)

What's she gonna do about it? Eat him?

She'd probably get winded just yelling at him.

All he's gotta do is keep her fed and say "Love you" every week or so, and he maintains his good life. Get off his back Mj! Damn!

:p