Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

$4.00 off Cleveland Motorcycle Show tickets for OR members. Click here.

** 1/29 Everyone just starts calling/txting each other once they get to the IX, & does the show at their own time/pace. I think most of us are there mid to late afternoon. Sams & I usually get there around 3'ish. Show only takes a couple hours to stroll through... And that's leisurely

Everyone starts rolling into Buddy's prolly around 8:00. I think Matt said karaoke starts @ 9 or 9:30

Buddy's address: 2126 Pearl Road, Brunswick, OH 44212

Per Matt... "Also fair warning for everyone, Buddy's has a $20 minimum on cards. If you don't plan on spending $20 make sure you bring cash. There is not an atm at the bar so you will need to get it before hand. Just talked to Rose and told her we are looking at over 50 people showing up at her bar to tear the place down. Specials for the night will be $.99 steaks, $5 48oz domestic pitchers, and $2 domestic bottles."

For those of you planning on coming up and staying the night I would suggest that if you want to stay closer to Buddy's (official home of the after party) that you book a room now. Quality Inn is pretty close so here is the link.

Quality Inn

For everyone coming up here you should start getting together so you guys can get a group rate

** Disclaimer Update by Fonz**

Just as an aside folks, with this years thread getting started... I've been asked to post a little disclaimer. You may recognize it from last years thread... It's still applicable. Read it carefully... "Learn it, Know it, Live it" ;)

This is a DTC Members & Friends event... NOT an O.R sponsored one, even though some of the planning is taking place on here, & there is some cross-membership. DTC are the 1%'ers of O.R :D

Sooo... What does this mean to you?? :dunno:

Straight up people.... DTC's a fun lovin' group of laid back goofballs. We enjoy each other's company, distasteful raunchy jokes, & havin' a good time with lots of laughs. Just ask anyone who partied with us last year if they had a good time. Our Golden Rule.... "Treat Others as You Want to be Treated"

Pretty Simple

We're not the best/fastest riders.... so if you're Ricky Racer & are gonna get drunk & start braggin' about how much bestest you are than everyone else.... GTFO

If you're a pathological liar & feuding with umpteen people on the board right now.... GTFO

If you're constantly startin' drama & bullshit with others.... GTFO

If you're not sure what I'm saying applies to you.... Then it probably does

Bottom line.... I'd rather have 10 of us who can get along like adults & have fun, than 50 who are gonna cause problems & drama & ruin the evening for everyone. Sad thing is... A year later, & we still need to post something like this

If you can't act like the grown up you are, & treat others with respect.... We don't want you to attend. If you're coming in with intentions of starting shit... Don't bother coming. I've already got teenage kids at home I'm a referee for... I wanna relax with adult friends & not worry about playing umpire for the night

As I always say..... We DO have a rep system in DTC. You earn it every day with how we view your interactions with others. Don't like it.... Too bad.... It's our group, we make the rules, & you're not wanted if you can't abide by them

One last thought to add to Moose's comment about calling LEO's to deal with troublemakers..... Buddy's ownership is friends with DTC members, & repeatedly asks when we're coming back, so all it takes is one word from us.... And management will have no problems asking you to leave their premises

For those who are capable of playing well with others..... Party ON!! :cool:

Signed,

Fonz

Edited by Fonzie
Updating details for tomorrow
  • Upvote 2

Lets get this going and pick a hotel people so we can be closer this year. That was a long drunk drive last year. I'm in who's with me? And who's picking the Hotel?

I'm with you Wonder Twin!

Whats this "Buddy's"?

It's where inflatable sheep are Shimp'd

Men wear Paper Crowns.

Women snort blow in the mens room.

Yota Macks on every Cougar.

And Crazy Indians do the Rain Dance ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

• Upvote 1

Men wear Paper Crowns.

And really drunk people end up in the Shell gas station buying munchies at like 4am.

Whats this "Buddy's"?
Read on good sir.
It is a bar which is the home of the DTC after party. Oh yea and $2 steaks.

This^ only they were .99 cents

Men wear Paper Crowns.

And this ^

And really drunk people end up in the Shell gas station buying munchies at like 4am.
And this^
Sounds like the kind of place where legends are born

And this ^

Any further questions?

Are you taking the whole family or can I split a place with you?

Closer the better. No driving. Prolly cab it back as I'll be ducking frunk.

The wife will be comming, I cant keep her away after last year. But yes you are still welcome to split a room and a ride if you want. Wont bother us any.

The wife will be comming, I cant keep her away after last year. But yes you are still welcome to split a room and a ride if you want. Wont bother us any.

Aight. Done deal.

(Moose is gonna be jealous) :D

The HOJO is booked for sat night.

The International Motorcycle Show vendors/staff/manufacturers usually book up alot of places the year prior. So we get in where we can. It's prolly good we're looking now.

The quality inn still has rooms, click the link in the first post or call and reserve now as they wont have them allot longer its showing only a couple left in the smoking rooms. Right down the street from Buddy's. My room is done booked and paid for what you peeps waiting on???