Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

where we found zero castles

:lol:

Yea... wtg everyone else... I was the only one to show up with a mapped route. PRINTED and taped to my tank (no GPS). So, I failed, but ya'll failed more. :p

Meh... that whole part of the state isn't good for much other than high speed runs. :D

Mother Fucker, DTC has a lot of fucking rules. I doubt anyone could remember that many especially when drinking.

We didn't say it was segregated, so at least you got that goin' for 'ya

This party is overmoderated.

:ban:

GTFO

I am in... my friend katie said she will come with me

Invitation to said friend Katie pending pictures

I just like to cause pain and suffering, pretty much why I log in here daily.

Mission accomplished

Steaks were $.99 last year but that was a special they were running for the month of January, not sure if they will be doing it again.

It'll be January again this time too

Ohh, and I show up for Buddy's each year to eat cheap steak and let Mj hit on me. I'm sure that counts for something.

let me? pleeeeaaaase.

Steaks were $.99 last year but that was a special they were running for the month of January, not sure if they will be doing it again.

I hope they are, because if not i can only get half as many! :)

The pain is in my non-shaking hand but it better be useful by then. I don't drink so if I'm an asshole it's all on me, can't blame the alcohol. I'm not sure how far this place is from me but I don't think it's too far.

I get a paid for dinner at Red Lobster that night and I need to be back to the IX center the next morning so right now I'm 50/50 on making it this year, unless Kosmo needs a ride.

Is there any way for me to get some killer DTC points by then so I'm one of the cool kids?