Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

I wish I'd gotten a pic of my little asian sensation while he was sleeping the next morning... So cute... His little girl skinny jeans still on, bare feet, sleeping on top of his blankets... Just made me want to tickle those tiny little asian feet & see if he started giggling like a tickle me Elmo! lol.gif

Man, you aint right. :D

Next time just walk up and yell "Hey you fucking, sheep fucking homo fucktards, I'm Mark" Be sure to pinch your nipples while doing this.;)

Well, now I know the secret handshake, I'm in!

I wish I'd gotten a pic of my little asian sensation while he was sleeping the next morning... So cute... His little girl skinny jeans still on, bare feet, sleeping on top of his blankets... Just made me want to tickle those tiny little asian feet & see if he started giggling like a tickle me Elmo! lol.gif

i'll always remember our special moment at 6am when I said, tenderly, "dude... come to bed"

he had come into the room (I left it unlocked, wink) sometime between the hours of 3AM and 6AM, and the poor sap was trying to get comfy on the floor. I told him something like "the bed is all yours".

i found that he had left a little of himself here and there throughout the room once i finally woke up. i touched it, sniffed it, and decided to mail it back to him. not sure how i got it all to fit.

it was a wonderful sunday.

i'll always remember our special moment at 6am when I said, tenderly, "dude... come to bed"

True story :D

he had come into the room (I left it unlocked, wink) sometime between the hours of 3AM and 6AM, and the poor sap was trying to get comfy on the floor. I told him something like "the bed is all yours".

i found that he had left a little of himself here and there throughout the room once i finally woke up. i touched it, sniffed it, and decided to mail it back to him. not sure how i got it all to fit.

it was a wonderful sunday.

Ewww

ya, ewe

roflmao.gif This thread is WAY past EPIC status... But I have no idea what's beyond that unexplored frontier

Edited by Fonzie

DSC_1388.JPG

will you assholes stop blocking the sign? Hurry up, my sheep is deflating! Take another one, I blinked! Shit I blinked again!

stop blinking asshole, its fuckin cold out here.

:lol:Another true story! I forgot alllll about that 'til you just said it :D

What a great friggin' night... So many funny stories... So much fun!

Sam & I were talkin' about this earlier, & on the way home Sunday...

1) We forgot to get a group pic of everybody down below this year eusa_wall.gif

2) We forgot to get a headcount. Felt like the upstairs was more crowded this year. I could literally feel the humidity in the air at one point. I'm going to try & remember/list everyone. Chime in if I forget some, & forgive me any misspellings or forgotten names... You may not have noticed, but I was a teensie bit inebriated ;)

Sam & Jenny

Sam & Mary

Ben & Rachelle

Sniper Brett +1

Matt & Jill

Kawi & Carrie

Case & Annie

Magz & Backpack

Ben & Carie

Midget & Jodi

Pauly & Lyndse

MJ & Howie

Cheech +1

Scott & Bratkar

Gump & Shawn

Jagr & Karin(sp)

Cypress + 1

Gen + 1

Black Tod

Turtle

Jinu

Beaver

Matt

Rizzo

Justin

Kevin

RVT Pilot

SpeedyTriple

mhallam85

Nate86

MyHondas

Aramith Kevin & Emily

Me

Edited by Fonzie

somebody book a room so i can share with them.

i promise i'll be gentle... i have soft little hands.

they'll make it look bigger.

Trufe... Indeed they did! :D

the SO is psyched, too

Indeed she was! Little Backpack was feelin' NO pain & definitely in her happy place ;)

For a fairly newbe to this forum, it begs me to ask what DTC stands for. I will be showing my 74 CB750 K4 in the VJMC booth again this year. Might have my 65 C100 Cub there also.

MmmKay... I remembered you right ;)

I will have my normal group of six to seven peeps with me so I don't wanna intrude but thanks mang

Ohhhh yeeeaahhhh... What happened to our little Natalie this year??

we will be planning for the 2012 one in February

Already got her started Sunday night :D

BTW... If you haven't done it yet... Throw Matty some love in his Rep Jar please, for bein' our local legs & the NEO Party Conscierge

Sam & I were talkin' about this earlier, & on the way home Sunday...

1) We forgot to get a group pic of everybody down below this year eusa_wall.gif

2) We forgot to get a headcount. Felt like the upstairs was more crowded this year. I could literally feel the humidity in the air at one point. I'm going to try & remember/list everyone. Chime in if I forget some, & forgive me any misspellings or forgotten names... You may not have noticed, but I was a teensie bit inebriated ;)

Sam & Jenny

Sam & Mary

Ben & Rachelle

Sniper Brett +1

Matt +Jill

Kawi & Carrie

Case & Annie

Magz & Backpack

Ben & Carie

Midget & Jodi

Pauly & Lyndse

MJ & Howie

Cheech +1

Scott & Bratkar

Gump & Shawn

Jagr & Karin(sp)

Cypress + 1

Gen + 1

Black Tod

Turtle

Jinu

Beaver

Matt

Rizzo

Justin

Kevin

RVT Pilot

SpeedyTriple

mhallam85

Nate86

MyHondas

Red headed dude(Aramith?) +1

Me

FTFY and would have though that this party would lead to the dream couple of Jbot and Fonzie. I guess OR really is e-Harmony.

FTFY and would have though that this party would lead to the dream couple of Jbot and Fonzie. I guess OR really is e-Harmony.

O.R'mony... Easier than a mail order bride ;)

So I'm counting 52 people attending this years afterparty based on memory, then reviewing this thread & pix. Like I said b4... Yell at me if you see anybody I'm missing

OK... I know I was mingling & talked to all these people, but my alcohol addled brain has the screen names mixed up, so forgive me please... But who are you all again?? :D

DSC_1441.JPG

Fonzie,

This is Armith, aka Kevin, and his lady Emily.

Kevin has been the one kind enough to plan, organize, and lead our covered bridge run in october the past 2 years running.

He has quite the daytrip rig, and would probably be a good recruit for DTC, lol.