WTB: Pickup for towing/hauling $1500 or less

CleaveTheGreat

Looking to buy a truck to tow a jetski/my bike and haul some stuff. Doesn't matter if it's full size or midsize as long as it's a V6 or larger, 4 cylinder won't work. Obviously for $1500 it isn't gonna be anything pretty but the bed needs to be solid and I don't want anything that isn't running, a project truck, major engine issues, etc. I know it's kind of a stretch to find something reliable for $1500 but I figured I'd throw it out there just in case anyone knows of anything decent. Post up or pm me if ya got something.

Thanks

Because it's the best selling truck.... EVAR

Therefore there's more to go around

Yea, that's a flawed statistic -- mainly because GMC and Chevy are two different "brands" selling a basically identical truck -- so while

Ford F150 sales > Chevy Silverado Sales

Ford F150 sales > GMC Sierra Sales

But,

Ford 150 sales < Chevy + GMC sales (Depending on the year)

That's not ALWAYS the case, but if they combined Chevy and GMC for the statistic it would be a different picture.

Yea, that's a flawed statistic -- mainly because GMC and Chevy are two different "brands" selling a basically identical truck -- so while

Ford F150 sales > Chevy Silverado Sales

Ford F150 sales > GMC Sierra Sales

But,

Ford 150 sales < Chevy + GMC sales (Depending on the year)

That's not ALWAYS the case, but if they combined Chevy and GMC for the statistic it would be a different picture.

proof? or u just guessing?

and also, you have to figure in all trucks not just 1/2 tons, for both brands

**edit, found a good comparison for one years sales that supports what ya said, and ill admit i hadnt really thought of it in that perspective before

fsttable560_2.gif

not agreeing with ssr and shit lol but the sierra/silv numbers beat the fseries/lt

Edited by Steve Butters