We dey!

Bad324

Just got back.

Luxury boxes are the way to go, fer shure (thank you from a vendor I spent a lot of my company's money with).

The stadium is very nice. They REALLY shoulda planned how you get from one level to the next A LOT better. Very helpful usherette, though.

The tailgate across from Burke Lakefront was interesting - it looked like a war zone after the game; bottles, cans, food, passed-out drunks, seagulls, and smoldering charcoal everywhere.

People watching: Mullets, body odor, missing teeth, big beer guts, foul-mouthed, 2-3 day's worth of stubble, and spent most of their welfare check on Browns gear. And the male Browns fans were even worse! :lol: :lol:

People on 71 cannot drive, of that I'm convinced. Move your f*cking car over to the right lane. There's no reason in hell that the leftmost of 3 lanes should be moving at 60.

Just got back.

Luxury boxes are the way to go, fer shure (thank you from a vendor I spent a lot of my company's money with).

The stadium is very nice. They REALLY shoulda planned how you get from one level to the next A LOT better. Very helpful usherette, though.

The tailgate across from Burke Lakefront was interesting - it looked like a war zone after the game; bottles, cans, food, passed-out drunks, seagulls, and smoldering charcoal everywhere.

People watching: Mullets, body odor, missing teeth, big beer guts, foul-mouthed, 2-3 day's worth of stubble, and spent most of their welfare check on Browns gear. And the male Browns fans were even worse! :lol: :lol:

People on 71 cannot drive, of that I'm convinced. Move your f*cking car over to the right lane. There's no reason in hell that the leftmost of 3 lanes should be moving at 60.

this is a pretty accurate description. That lot is the Muni Lot and is often referred to as Ground Zero of Browns tailgates. Hands down the #1 place to be. We were late today so we went to the #2 spot where some friends of ours saved us a spot

I also share your wish that the stadium design was better, its a bitch to get out of there because of the crappy planning

And I've been travelling up and down 71 for the last 7 years and it seems no matter when you are on it, they are the absolute worst drivers in the world