Fire resistant gun safe

max power

Some of you may remember, I run a Security Company. Every once in a while we get someone that wants a safe. I called our supplier for safes and she has a Gardall GF-5517 that has a combo lock, holds 11 rifles, and is rated for 30min fire. I can have shipped to our office for pick up. Cost is $600, when I buy 1. It drops to $550 if I buy 4 or more. Suggested retail is $900 for this safe. You can also upgrade to an electronic lock for $125 more.

gunSafes.jpg

Dimensions 55¼ ” 17¾” 16”

Some of you may remember, I run a Security Company. Every once in a while we get someone that wants a safe. I called our supplier for safes and she has a Gardall GF-5517 that has a combo lock, holds 11 rifles, and is rated for 30min fire. I can have shipped to our office for pick up. Cost is $600, when I buy 1. It drops to $550 if I buy 4 or more. Suggested retail is $900 for this safe. You can also upgrade to an electronic lock for $125 more.

Dimensions 55¼ ” 17¾” 16”

shawn will take the GBF-6030, but it is expected of you to honor the price of $600 that you offered on the 5517.

thanks for doing business with him.