Halloween costumes

Bad324

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I am terribly uncreative (except the year I turned a prison jumpsuit into a bengals jersey) and not sure what to do this year. Have a couple parties that my attendance has been required so I'll need a costume so I might steal your idea :D

:nono: How do you come up with this stuff....

Dude you know I'm on a FD and do the squad runs, I meet some of the best meth addicts and crack heads this redneck county has to offer. The stories I get to hear on a daily basis are priceless and stick with me in my normal life dementing my mind.

I wouldn't trade it for anything :D

All red outfit, A red tricycle with a rope tied to the back, ride it around yelling at every one and every few minutes stop and cry before yelling again.

You said this last year and I still want to do it man! It would be hellarous!

My friend went as a guy with morning wood a few years ago. Wore pajama pants and duck taped a very large, very life like dildo to a belt and wore it under the pajamas. Had a bath robe on so that the cops wouldn't get him for indecent exposure while walking to all the parties.