Halloween costumes

Bad324

yeah but he has the small wee-wee so he can at least make that part accurate

:nono: wouldn't like to know

and for the record i was going to use a 4" extension hanging out of the zipper, not the real thing ;)

you have an extension?

:lol: i should probably explain that part. Yes, back in my fraternity days we used to give gag gifts at our formals. Since I'm awesome and easy to make fun of, I usual received a "gift". One year was a penis extension going on a joke because at the time I was hooking up with a girl that had a self proclaimed deep vagina

she proclaimed that she had a deep vagina?

...and dudes weren't constantly asking her to prove it?

this girl was just fucked in the head which is why I was hooking up with her and not dating. I think 3 or 4 guys after me got her to prove it

Hands down best costume in my neighborhood. My neighborhood really thought there was amish trick or treating. LOL They looked at us funny until they knew it was us. mind you there was another 8 or 10 other Amish in our group all together. lol

77020_1449122269142_1265777164_31022263_4190588_n.jpg

Hands down best costume in my neighborhood. My neighborhood really thought there was amish trick or treating. LOL They looked at us funny until they knew it was us. mind you there was another 8 or 10 other Amish in our group all together. lol

holy shit is that convincing! I didn't even realize that was you til you said it

Thats awesome! I threaten the wife and kid with "going Amish" all the time.