Feeler: PS2, games, controllers, memory cards

NinjaNick

I have a PS2 that I never really played much because I'm not much into video games. I have 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, and games. The games are like new and not one scratch on them. I never played anything much. I thought I would still be into video consoles when I bought it in 2003, but I never really got into it. I will post up the games this weekend.

I just want to know if anyone is interested? I'll make the price right.

• 2 weeks later...

thats cool. me and my boy beat the snot out of our ps2, well when i have him anyway. lol the controllers a hit, and he does not take care of his games. so he has had one working one. i think he learned his lesson by now tho. he is sick of getting his ass handed to him in twisted metal...lol

thats cool. me and my boy beat the snot out of our ps2, well when i have him anyway. lol the controllers a hit, and he does not take care of his games. so he has had one working one. i think he learned his lesson by now tho. he is sick of getting his ass handed to him in twisted metal...lol

:lol: Hopefully I'll get you a new one to beat the shit out of together then. :)

Sorry Gearhead, as I was retrieving our PS2 this weekend my wife said NO. She says it won't sell for much, which is true, and she wants to keep it. She likes playing the MOTOGP game, Midnight Club Dub Edition, and Grand Theft Auto. I figured since we haven't played it in about 2 years we could get rid of it.

Mods can close this thread if they want now.

Sorry Gearhead, as I was retrieving our PS2 this weekend my wife said NO. She says it won't sell for much, which is true, and she wants to keep it. She likes playing the MOTOGP game, Midnight Club Dub Edition, and Grand Theft Auto. I figured since we haven't played it in about 2 years we could get rid of it.

Mods can close this thread if they want now.

PussyWhipped.jpg

Your wife sounds cool. LOL!