Well I'm happy to say.... my bike and I have made it to the 200,000 mile mark!

thirdgenlxi

Yup yup.... as the title states, she rolled over 200k earlier tonight without even so much as a hiccup, and still rolling right along and running like a dream!

I started looking through all my old pics and got all sappy, so I decided to do something a little different this time instead of the quick rollover video and a few pics. So I made a video, and started from the beginning and posted some pics from along the way of our travels, and then the video of it rolling over at the end. Music is a little cheesy, I know, but hey I had to add something in there, and plus it just seemed to kinda fit the theme pretty well, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs8I8fYNNG0

And I'll put a few pics up anyways...

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

Being that it was getting dark, it made for getting pics 'at the scene' nearly impossible. This is about the only one that even somewhat turned out

DSC02525.jpg

Keeping with tradition, I had to get the shot at 19 miles, lol. First pics I took of the bike and odo were at 19, so I stopped and took one again at 19 after it turned 100k

DSC02532.jpg

Took a few more pics when I got home

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02547.jpg

Definitely living up to her name!

DSC02554.jpg

New GoPro... worked like a champ!

DSC02566.jpg

Since those kinda suck too, here's a couple daytime pics from the day before

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

As for the bike... it's still running like an absolute dream! Still ridden daily, never gives me a lick of trouble. As long as she keeps running good, I'll keep riding her.... still curious as to just how far she'll go!

That is awesome!

Riding around Asheville, NC is great, next time I am down there maybe you can show me some of your favorite routes?

I really like 694, not many people seem to know about that road, or they just don't use that route much.

The last section just before it turns into a gravel road, I think at Dodd RD., on 197 is just amazing!

There are many routes that I think are great, but I am sure there are several I have not found yet, or have not found time to check out.

Best of luck on your next 100K!

Congrats man :cheers:. That's a ton of miles for an '04, good job. I am with the others, I would definitely like to know some maintenance and what you have replaced. I know there is someone on 600rr.net that has I believe a f4i that is getting up there in miles (200K as well, it is probably you know that I think about it) and they haven't even replaced the clutch! If that is you, let us know.

With 200k I expected the bike to be a 1990 not a 2004. With our shitty Ohio weather it is even more impressive. Congrats!!

That poster is in NC.

I'd think Honda could ante up an extra couple cents to make a 6th digit on the odometer. Jeesh.

Still.... :bow: That's awesome.