Those that have Verizon for internet look...

DoughnuT

If you use verizon for your email, then you may want to check and see when/if your account will be affected by the selling of rural accounts to "Frontier."

I hadn't been receiving any emails, and had to send one out recently, and found out that I was already merged to the "new" system without notification. They did send an email to my verizon.net account, but I never got it because they had already merged to Frontier.

What was bad, was that I had already talked to Verizon tech about my email, and they never bothered to say anything about it. They told me that they would look into it, and to check back in a day or so. Called back and they told me "everything looks fine, we don't know why you aren't getting any emails." Did some searching on the internet, and found out that Ohio is affected by the merge, and you have to change everything over to your new email that was already made.

Needles to say a big pain in the ass. I have been sitting at the computer for several hours, changing my email settings with outlook express/all the forums I am part of/ebay/paypal etc.... I feel like blowing verizon head quarters up for the bull shit:mad:.