Football Fail gifs

Likwid

I LOL'ed hard.

bretttitle.jpg

While it probably would have been easier to just compile an exhaustive list of times Brett Favre cried in a press conference, we decided it would be more fun to diversify this list of 7 excellent football fail gifs… and then try to relate as many of them as we possibly could to the joke that has become Brett Favre.

Though sadly, the only way Brett Favre could be any worse is if he were Phillip Rivers’ bodysuit girdle flak-vest jacket-pack sack-attack pussy pads.

7. Later!

Football-Fail-05.gif

The immediate and lasting effects of drafting Matt Leinart.

6. The Handicapped Dickface

6qVWG.gif

Handicapped people want to be treated like everyone else, right? And who doesn’t love that classic NCAA below-the-belt-to-the-mouth taste?

5. Also Known As The ‘Brett Favre’

N50Yn.gif

Because he has no balls… although Jenn Sterger might disagree with that.

4. The Goal-Line Hand Stand

Football-Fail-011.gif

You can actually smell the draft rounds going by.

3. The Infamous Brett Favre Cockshot

NoOAf.gif

Nevermind, maybe he does have balls.

2. WTF You Almost Hit Me

8eeoc.gif

This pretty much sums up every 49ers season since Joe Montana or Steve Young — the only team worse at football is the Pittsburgh Pirates.

1. The Single Greatest Sports Moment

uuUsn.gif

As if an uncoordinated quarterback rushing for a touchdown isn’t rare enough (our thoughts and prayers go out to you Jimmy Clausen), this guy manages to spike the ball into his nuts, get fouled up by a defender, and table-top the middle linebacker… all while the clock is stopped.

Still no Nike deal?

Impressive.

:nono: Better than that huge earth pic Likwid posted awhile back. Took 3 minutes to load while it locked up my browser. :lol:

roflmao, the day Casper implemented the auto image resizing... that was a fun day.

Who was that last one? (spike ball into nuts)

Is the official throwing the flag for the spike or the shove?

I'm guessing the shove, but it's awesomesauce.

The last one. Jimmy Clausen, isn't he now a QB for the panthers?

the last one ISN'T actually Jimmy Clausen, it was an AFL game I'm pretty sure. They were making a joke about him being uncoordinated and running

But yes he's a rookie for the Panthers and just got benched. Probably because he went to ND and they put out the most overrated players ever :D