New from columbus

Gearhead

HI im, im sure a few of you already know the screen name from a local forum. but anyway, for those of you that dont know me.Im Rob, from columbus. I grew up on 2 wheels. raced moto cross from the time i was 13 till about 16 when i started driving. and thats when i walked away from the bikes. but in that time, i had owned a ysr50, a cr80r, and a kx80 school boy, with a 105cc stroker kit, and a hole host of other goodies. then when i was 16, my dad picked up a kz1000, it had a vance hines 1160 kit, pipes, bigger carbs and a 9" slick on the back with wheelie bars. drag raced it a few times, my best time i think i had on it, was when i got caught running it down sullivant ave at well over 140 right past one of columbus's finest. but enough about that. I'm sure i know a few people from the forum already, Ben, tyler, dyno brian,hoblick, pedro and im sure some others.(sorry if i cant remember your name) but since i sold my quad back to tylers dumb ass, im looking for another dirt toy. leaning more towards picking up a klx650 or the like, so i can go ride to a spot, and still go off roading.

now i'll put my flame suit on (heard, and seen it can get rough on here)